Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Aisin fluid service

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Aisin fluid service

I did my 30k fluid service on my 2015 Aisin transmission over the weekend. Went ahead and done the filter change as well tho.
    I knew about the check engine light coming on afterwards so that didn’t surprise me. What did surprise me tho was the violent gear engagement when shifting from park to reverse/drive a few times. All seems well now tho.
    Anyone else experience it that way after a fluid and filter change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Aisin fluid service

Quote Originally Posted by 06roadglide View Post
    I did my 30k fluid service on my 2015 Aisin transmission over the weekend. Went ahead and done the filter change as well tho.
    I knew about the check engine light coming on afterwards so that didn’t surprise me. What did surprise me tho was the violent gear engagement when shifting from park to reverse/drive a few times. All seems well now tho.
    Anyone else experience it that way after a fluid and filter change?

I haven’t had the chance to do my aisin fluid and filter change yet just had dealer do 30k guild exchange. How difficult was it to take off trans pan and change out filter? My 60k service is coming up quickly

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: Aisin fluid service

Quote Originally Posted by Stay.Loaded19 View Post
    I haven’t had the chance to do my aisin fluid and filter change yet just had dealer do 30k guild exchange. How difficult was it to take off trans pan and change out filter? My 60k service is coming up quickly

Not hard at all. Just had to remove the 3 trans mount bolts in the crossmember and raise trans a bit to get clearance for rear pan bolts.

6. Thanks Stay.Loaded19, CarlosRTech thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post