Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: First time owning a Diesel let a lone one with a Tuner

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

First time owning a Diesel let a lone one with a Tuner

So I just recently bought a 2004 Dodge 3500, it has 5.9l with some up grades such as bigger injectors, Fuel pump ect. My issue is it has the MM3 Tuner in it and when I bought the truck the dealership had let me know they had the tune turned down. Well I have been watching alot of videos on the MM3 to get some info on it since there is no owners manuel with the truck. Now according to the info left with the truck there is suppose to be 3 tunes set up on it, but I cant seem to find access to the tunes, meaning like the (switch) option does not light up like it would if there was options to do switch tunes on the fly. So how do I gain access or even find out what tunes are set up?

2. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: First time owning a Diesel let a lone one with a Tuner

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, OverkillNeverFails liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: First time owning a Diesel let a lone one with a Tuner

Click on the screen and then a menu option will pop up in the center top of the screen. You may be able to either update the tuner with latest firmware and then have better options. Or the other option would be that it was programmed before the major update to the firmware and the tunes are no longer supported by the tuner. If the tuner is drd however he may help you and is amazing at customer service. But he may charge you, I think it was $100 to change all old Tunes to the new firmware which will give you on the Fly and switch options. Pardon the grammar this is voice text

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.