Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Steed Speed Exhaust and Tunes

1. Top Of Page | #1

Steed Speed Exhaust and Tunes

Question? Has anyone out there bought Warp Tunes and truck ran great then switched to an after market exhaust manifold (Steed Speed) and had issues with truck running a little rough and the 12V Tune and Whistle tune acting up afterwards. Maybe Ray if he sees this can help. I love these tunes!! Awesome! But by changing the Exhaust Manifold will that cause the tunes to act differently? For instance: I thought this morning while going into work I would run the Whistle Tunes to drive these people in Coronado CA crazy buy it was acting all weird. Surging making wierd, noises airbraking I'm and out? What would be the cause of this and how can I fix it? When I switched the tune back to the Normal tune truck ran fine? Can someone point me in the right direction? Would be much appreciated. Thank you.

The SleeperGoat

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Steed Speed Exhaust and Tunes

I'm assuming you're using the stock VGT? The extra air flow is probably gonna mess it up. I'm not sure if Ray can retune for that or not. Or the vanes could be sticking, but if it was fine just before the swap, probably not.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

Yah. It definitely has a hell of alot more air flow for sure. Thank you. I will ask Ray if there is anything he can do.

Jeremy

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

You mentioned turbo shaft play in another thread, right? Maybe now's the time for a Fleece Cheetah or BD Screamer. That way you only need to retune once!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

8. Likes Power247, watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

Yah that is what I was leaning towards.

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Get a hold of Ray from DRD and talk to him

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post