Diesel Dawgs Performance

Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  63
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MM3 Agent - Auto Tuner Updater

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Agent - Auto Tuner Updater

How often does the firmware need to be updated?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

2. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

In order to update the firmware on my MM3, I believe the tune files from Ray need to be updated as well to work with the newest firmware. Is my assumption correct Ray @Double R Diesel ?

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 6.7 in Black Forest Green, RaceME MM3 tuned by Ray @ Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 5" Straight Pipe w/FTE Diesel Resonator, Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intake Manifold, Pusher CAI & CCV Filter, Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intercooler Tubes, Pusher Lo-Pro Plus EGR Bypass, DBALL2 Remote Starter, PIAA 85115 Superior Deep Bass Horns, Headlight Revolution Supernova V.4 LED Low/High beams

4. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I downloaded the Updater from The MM3 website itself.

The parameters in the "Switch"category have changed. Has anyone else seen this? Any insight to what hp settings for each?

2014 2500 Granite Chrystal Clearcoat, DRD full delete package with the full switch tunes. S&B cold air intake, custom made race pipe with a 6" tip, Headlight Revolution LED replacement low beams.....more to come

6. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bfg2500 View Post
    In order to update the firmware on my MM3, I believe the tune files from Ray need to be updated as well to work with the newest firmware. Is my assumption correct Ray @Double R Diesel ?
    Depends on how old the original tunes are. If you already have "switch" tunes, your tunes are good to go. If not, you may would have to get a retune.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

8. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jffbrght View Post
    I downloaded the Updater from The MM3 website itself.

The parameters in the "Switch"category have changed. Has anyone else seen this? Any insight to what hp settings for each?
    Yes the software engineers went and put some arbitrary names under the switch numbers that doesn't jive with how we advertise our tunes. If you have our tunes, pay those names "RT enable", "stock", "tow", "street", "race" no attention as they do not apply. Just remember what we tell you your tunes are.

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

10. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Superb!

2014 2500 Granite Chrystal Clearcoat, DRD full delete package with the full switch tunes. S&B cold air intake, custom made race pipe with a 6" tip, Headlight Revolution LED replacement low beams.....more to come

12. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Depends on how old the original tunes are. If you already have "switch" tunes, your tunes are good to go. If not, you may would have to get a retune.

My tunes are from 2016 when I first deleted my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 Ram 2500 CCSB 6.7 in Black Forest Green, RaceME MM3 tuned by Ray @ Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 5" Straight Pipe w/FTE Diesel Resonator, Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intake Manifold, Pusher CAI & CCV Filter, Pusher 3.5" MEGA Intercooler Tubes, Pusher Lo-Pro Plus EGR Bypass, DBALL2 Remote Starter, PIAA 85115 Superior Deep Bass Horns, Headlight Revolution Supernova V.4 LED Low/High beams

14. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bfg2500 View Post
    My tunes are from 2016 when I first deleted my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow! You’re in for a surprise if you haven’t updated since then! A good surprise I might add!

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 5” lift, 35" tires, Pure Performance TB, 5100s, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, GDP heater delete, GDP S2 air horn, Bestop Powerboards, RaceME Ultra Warp Tuning by DRD

16. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Thank you Ray!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins, G56, Rough Country Leveling, 35W HID fog lights,35W HID headlights, Lund Attitude Step Bars Sprayed Line-X, Window Vent Visors from EGR, LED Cargo, tag and backup lights, Windows Tinted, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50 18 Nitto Terra Grappler G2, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/ Dark Tint, A.R.E. topper, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel
    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
    Past- 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Lone-Star Eco Diesel

18. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Awesome!! This is going to come in handy when I finally upgrade to switch tuning.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2012 CCSB Big Horn 4x4 68RFE 3.73|FLO~PRO|SIMS|Edge Insight CTS|XRT Pro w/MCC by Double R Diesel|Infinity|JBL

20. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast