Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: What size turbo?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

What size turbo?

Looking to get a new truck its a 2001 5 speed with a dual disk. It already has a liftpump and 150hp injectors with an intake horn and cold air intake. I would daily drive it and im just looking to have a little bit more power to have more fun and cool it down a little it has an hx35 on it now what would be a good upgrade? I just want to get some ideas im not sure if I would want to change it up.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: What size turbo?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1 View Post
    Looking to get a new truck its a 2001 5 speed with a dual disk. It already has a liftpump and 150hp injectors with an intake horn and cold air intake. I would daily drive it and im just looking to have a little bit more power to have more fun and cool it down a little it has an hx35 on it now what would be a good upgrade? I just want to get some ideas im not sure if I would want to change it up.

Hey bud! Ill shoot you a message with some info.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: What size turbo?

I think you would benefit with a Tune or a downloader with 150 injectors. when I had my 2nd gen I had mach 4 injectors 150, TST powermax box and a smarty. with that I had a High Tech HTB2 62/12 street stock turbo, I later went with a bd super b special 64/14 when I put in cam.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.