Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  23
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What does your shop look like?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

What does your shop look like?

So I wanted to start a thread to see what your shop looks like.

I will just add my shop at my job, as employees are allowed to utilize it before, and after business hours. Its also where a good portion of my tools are. If this thread is active I may add some more. We are a Dealership for Ravo Street Sweepers.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: What does your shop look like?

Unfortunately I've not got a shop. But my garage is slam packed with goodies. Just brought my box home from work last night. Finally getting out of turning wrenches.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Does my 3 car garage count? My truck won’t fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes ICT LPX, Power247, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    So I wanted to start a thread to see what your shop looks like.

I will just add my shop at my job, as employees are allowed to utilize it before, and after business hours. Its also where a good portion of my tools are. If this thread is active I may add some more. We are a Dealership for Ravo Street Sweepers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    Unfortunately I've not got a shop. But my garage is slam packed with goodies. Just brought my box home from work last night. Finally getting out of turning wrenches.
    The Bar-B is a nice touch. LOL I would kill for that much room. But I manage to amaze people with the stuff I do in that tiny toy store. I have a Large Hot Wrench, Mig,/tig/plasma cutter, Steel lift table, Drill press, 2 air compressors, Break/shear for sheet metal, small Milling machine, 40 ton press, 2 roll around tool box bases with one stacked, 30" lathe, assortment of steel and aluminum stock, Definitely not in the need for hardware, And that's not including the attic. Here's just a sampling. Right now I'm too embarrassed with it. With my wife being sick, I get very little time to work in there, and still need to my exhaust brake install.
    @F350Cummins . . . You had to start this

DSCN0629.jpg

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Likes Power247 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    The Bar-B is a nice touch. LOL I would kill for that much room. But I manage to amaze people with the stuff I do in that tiny toy store. I have a Large Hot Wrench, Mig,/tig/plasma cutter, Steel lift table, Drill press, 2 air compressors, Break/shear for sheet metal, small Milling machine, 40 ton press, 2 roll around tool box bases with one stacked, 30" lathe, assortment of steel and aluminum stock, Definitely not in the need for hardware, And that's not including the attic. Here's just a sampling. Right now I'm too embarrassed with it. With my wife being sick, I get very little time to work in there, and still need to my exhaust brake install.
    @F350Cummins . . . You had to start this

DSCN0629.jpg
    Just imagine what you could do with a nice big ol shop. One day I will have one LOL

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

10. Likes Polaraco liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    Just imagine what you could do with a nice big ol shop. One day I will have one LOL
    Hell I'd be happy with a warm, dry lean to or teepee

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Hell I'd be happy with a warm, dry lean to or teepee
    Anything other than the wind tunnel of a driveway you have :P

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

13. Likes Polaraco liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    Anything other than the wind tunnel of a driveway you have :P
    Yeah. Another handicap. Cant fully open the doors in my driveway either. Not to mention it's on a hill. You wonder why i always have a hose or cord laying across the drive way. I don't have to run so far when I'm chasing a socket LOL

15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HallenFE View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...62fe9bc6a7.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3f6dfcb745.jpg

Does my 3 car garage count? My truck won’t fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That shop is too clean. And that TV! Never happen in my shop. I'd never get anything done. LOL

16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

My shop with the wife’s car taking up all my space

2012 RAM / 3500 CCLB / 68RFE / 20x9 XD xd820 Grenades +18mm offset / 295/55 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro / MM3 with custom tuning by Double R Diesel / Flo-Pro 4” turbo back exhaust (w/o muffler) / *** EGR delete kit / throttle valve delete

17. Likes walla2k5, Power247 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast