Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  23
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What does your shop look like?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: What does your shop look like?

Here is my 2nd home LOL.. Atleast thats what the wife calls it. Has most of the usual stuff it normaly helps me get involved in more projects I shouldn't be involved in hahaha..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

2. Likes Power247, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

that's a heck of a shop.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Thanks. Yeah its amazing how quickly you can run out of room. Its almost never big enough LOL..

Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    ARE Camper Top

5. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by allbizns View Post
    Here is my 2nd home LOL.. Atleast thats what the wife calls it. Has most of the usual stuff it normaly helps me get involved in more projects I shouldn't be involved in hahaha.. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9e7b91c493.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...227fbf7f48.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0209d21988.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...97e904d699.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...57960d39d7.jpg

Sweet looking shop

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

7. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    that's a heck of a shop.
    Can you imagine if I had that?

I would have loved to rotis the New Yorker. None of that Chebby shtuff. LOL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Can you imagine if I had that?

I would have loved to rotis the New Yorker. None of that Chebby shtuff. LOL
    Easy on the Chevy stuff hahaha!! I like it all im not Brand loyal LOL. If it looks cool or catches my eye im all in. Mopar,chevy,ford you name it im equal opportunity.

ARE Camper Top

10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Easy on the Chevy stuff hahaha!! I like it all im not Brand loyal LOL. If it looks cool or catches my eye im all in. Mopar,chevy,ford you name it im equal opportunity.

We're equal opportunity abusers here. LOL

GM stopped making automobiles in 1968. The smaller stuff in early 70's. After that they built in a self distruct mode. I've been a lifetime morpar guy. Sorry. LOL If you saw what I worked in and what comes out you'd be amazed

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

11. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Oh I believe it. Its not the size of your shop but the passion and pride you put into your work the produces the results.
    I guess deep down you can call me a Mopar guy at least my wife does. I was lucky enough to go to college at trenton state for the Chrysler auto program or CAP. I also worked at a small Dodge dealer for a few years called Corigliano in the Northeast during school.
    Then I moved south and was lucky enough to be apart of the group that brought Dodge back to nascar in the 2,000nds.
    So deep down inside I fo have a soft spot for Mopars LOL...

ARE Camper Top

12. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Oh I believe it. Its not the size of your shop but the passion and pride you put into your work the produces the results.
    I guess deep down you can call me a Mopar guy at least my wife does. I was lucky enough to go to college at trenton state for the Chrysler auto program or CAP. I also worked at a small Dodge dealer for a few years called Corigliano in the Northeast during school.
    Then I moved south and was lucky enough to be apart of the group that brought Dodge back to nascar in the 2,000nds.
    So deep down inside I fo have a soft spot for Mopars LOL...

HOLLY COW! Corigliano??!! I was a 2nd generation customer there! I knew Henry, and still see John and Cory, and oh yeah. Crazy Mike. Mike became control when Henry died. He killed it and was sold to Johnson in Budd Lake. After my strokes, I bacame a swap driver there under Johnson. Worked there for 3 years until they closed. Now the building is empty. I bought 7 trucks and 5 cars in there.

Did you know Ray Nageria in the Service Dept? I'm sure you knew the Old Man, Tommy. He and my dad served together in WWII. Not sure what my dad did, but Tommy was a tank driver/mech. How about Tom Jackson? (TJ or Messy Marvin)

Very small world.

I was born and raised on a dairy farm in E. Hanover. I see you were lucky enough to escape this rotten state.

13. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    HOLLY COW! Corigliano??!! I was a 2nd generation customer there! I knew Henry, and still see John and Cory, and oh yeah. Crazy Mike. Mike became control when Henry died. He killed it and was sold to Johnson in Budd Lake. After my strokes, I bacame a swap driver there under Johnson. Worked there for 3 years until they closed. Now the building is empty. I bought 7 trucks and 5 cars in there.

Did you know Ray Nageria in the Service Dept? I'm sure you knew the Old Man, Tommy. He and my dad served together in WWII. Not sure what my dad did, but Tommy was a tank driver/mech. How about Tom Jackson? (TJ or Messy Marvin)

Very small world.

I was born and raised on a dairy farm in E. Hanover. I see you were lucky enough to escape this rotten state.
    Thats crazy yes small world. I worked in the car repair shop in downtown. So i didn't get to know alot of the guys in the Truck shop at the showroom.
    I worked for John. I knew Tommy, Henry,Cory great Family!! and Oh yeah Crazy Mike. He would come by when he needed something. I guess he still had his big tow trucks and vintage fire trucks. Not sure if Gary (GJ) as he called himself LOL... was still around when you were there.
    The Guys I know were from the car shop as we called it. John was my boss, Joe was our service writer cant remeber his last name at the moment . Charlie Collerach was an older tech there very sharp guy he taught me alot. There was a guy Buddy Brewer we would go out time to time. Vincent Butti, Steve Salisbury our transmission guy And Derick. I was a young kid just out of high school when I worked there while going to college. It was a big learning moment in my life I often look back on thoes times and realize what a great experience and group of guys they were, that was 92-94ish. So if you had brought any of your cars in for repair during that time there is a good chance I might have worked on it LOL... I did leave for a brief time to go work at Gerheart Chevy as a tech. My mom did all there motor vehicle paper work till about 8 or so years ago till she moved down to NC near me. I couldn't take the big dealer life hahaha so went back to Corigliano till I left for NC in 95.
    I was Born in Deville and raised in Glaicer Hills in Parsippany. My dad. Uncle and I bowled in multiple leauges at East Hanover Lanes as well. Then we would finish the night at Hoovers Tavern on the way home way less liberal world then haha...I also did some night work at Topps Apliance City Installing car audio.
    My dad is Still up there in Glaicer Hills. We try and go up at least once a year to see everyone. You never know who you are going to meet. I never think any one will ever know where Parsippany NJ is but the older I get it seems the more people I run into from somewher around there. Part of me misses the area. But then I talk to my dad about the taxes and realize I could never live like I do in NC along with supporting my family up there.
    Thats a shame on the dealer. Next time we are up I'll have to ride by and show my boys the old place they would get a kick out of seeing where dad used to work.
    Man thanks for making me relive old times for a minute. Thats when life seemed so simple LOL...

ARE Camper Top

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast