CJC Off Road

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  4
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Warp Tuning not installing.

  1. Top Of Page | #1
    SB09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Warp Tuning not installing.

    I just updated to the latest firmware for the RaceME. Now when I got to install the custom tuning from Double R it tells me it’s out of date and I need a new file. Any idea why this is happening?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


  2. Top Of Page | #2
    SB09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Warp Tuning not installing.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


  3. Top Of Page | #3
    SB09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Warp Tuning not installing.

    Got it figured out...

    Apparently I’ve got to pay $200.00 to get my Warp tuning back. Sure was an expensive up front cost of the Warp. Then, when RaceME decides to do an update I’ve got to spend another 200.00 just to keep up with their updates. Wow.

    Guess I’ll be looking into a tuning software that I don’t have to repay for every time there’s a big update...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


  4. Likes 9mgcb81 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4
    Big Daddy! IGOTACUMMINS's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Warp Tuning not installing.

    Quote Originally Posted by SB09 View Post
    Got it figured out...

    Apparently I’ve got to pay $200.00 to get my Warp tuning back. Sure was an expensive up front cost of the Warp. Then, when RaceME decides to do an update I’ve got to spend another 200.00 just to keep up with their updates. Wow.

    Guess I’ll be looking into a tuning software that I don’t have to repay for every time there’s a big update...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Well uninstall it and go back.

    Also, you're a lifetime member you get a 20% discount with DRD.

    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.




  6. Top Of Page | #5
    SB09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Warp Tuning not installing.

    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Well uninstall it and go back.

    Also, you're a lifetime member you get a 20% discount with DRD.
    I'll just go ahead and pay it. I need that TPMS part of the upgrade badly. Tired of the low tire light coming on when the temp drops!

    How do I use that discount? I cannot find the code for it.


  7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6
    Big Daddy! IGOTACUMMINS's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Warp Tuning not installing.

    Quote Originally Posted by SB09 View Post
    How do I use that discount? I cannot find the code for it.
    Go here: https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...)-Coupon-Codes

    Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.




  9. Top Of Page | #7
    SB09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Warp Tuning not installing.

    Double post.


  10. Top Of Page | #8
    SB09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Warp Tuning not installing.

    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Got it. Order placed. Thanks for the info.


  11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •