Hello gentlemen and ladies.
First post, haven't been able to find anything that is exactly what I'm running into. 2010 2500 G56, 147k, motor ops tuned at 115k,csp5, cts2 edge, deleted everything, 5" flo pro, pusher intake horn, Rudys diesel performance cai, CCV delete with reroute, brand spanking new batteries, and MAP. Recently I've been getting a exhaust service required see dealer now. I've read that this can be caused by a plethora of reasons. Also receiving the "red lightning bolt". MAP was replaced yesterday, CCV gutted yesterday. The truck would go into limp, I'd D/C batteries for 10 minutes reconnect. attempt to read the tune (received a $0281 from the autocal) went through shut down procedure, changed tune, started truck with no CELs or the exhaust message. This has been an issue for about 2 weeks now. Anyone have a clue as to what the hell is going on. Or a cause. Since it was tuned the p2579 has popped up consistently, which would clear with the edge, however whenever the CEL was cleared, the boost would not register on the edge UNTIL the CEL popped up again. If anyone can point me to a fix that works, I'll but you a year towards platinum member to igotacummins. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk