Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  40
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adding power adjustable pedals

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Adding power adjustable pedals

Ok guys. I had some issues with my ‘16 Tradesman and the dealership worked me out a killer deal on trade-in truck they had just received. Gotta smokin deal on a 2017 2500 Laramie.

The truck has everything I could ask for except for the power adjustable pedals. Not a big for me, but my wife is short as crap and I would feel more comfortable with her a little further from the airbag while driving.

I’ve been looking to see if you can add the power pedals option, but I’ve had almost no luck on finding the answers. I want to stick with the factory look. I have the power seats w/memory. I know I would need the switch on the steering column. Not sure what all parts or kit for the pedals themselves and any wiring hookups or reprogramming needed.

Any help or suggestions would be awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Adding power adjustable pedals

Quote Originally Posted by bubba88 View Post
    Ok guys. I had some issues with my ‘16 Tradesman and the dealership worked me out a killer deal on trade-in truck they had just received. Gotta smokin deal on a 2017 2500 Laramie.

The truck has everything I could ask for except for the power adjustable pedals. Not a big for me, but my wife is short as crap and I would feel more comfortable with her a little further from the airbag while driving.

I’ve been looking to see if you can add the power pedals option, but I’ve had almost no luck on finding the answers. I want to stick with the factory look. I have the power seats w/memory. I know I would need the switch on the steering column. Not sure what all parts or kit for the pedals themselves and any wiring hookups or reprogramming needed.

Any help or suggestions would be awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can't believe they made a truck in Laramie trim that doesn't have adjustable pedals.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    I can't believe they made a truck in Laramie trim that doesn't have adjustable pedals.

Greg
    I don’t have adjustable on my Laramie but could be the fact I have a G56. ?

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

4. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, cumminsbadgirl, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    I don’t have adjustable on my Laramie but could be the fact I have a G56. ?

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....
    No kidding... Both my Bighorns had them, I just assumed all the upper trims came with them. G56 could make a difference.

Greg

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

6. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

My 14 Laramie has the adjustable pedal and I’m only 4’11 AND a 1/2” LOL, I tried using the adjustable pedal a few times and I had “curbed” it every time so I stopped using it. Maybe it’s just me and it’s a learning curve to get used to them but I felt uncomfortable. I just use both of the memory seat settings and it took more than a few tries to find just the right setting for my legs and the shoes I wear and also found the perfect setting to where my steering wheel is. I still can’t see over my hood but that’s whole another story haha.

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

8. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    My 14 Laramie has the adjustable pedal and I’m only 4’11 AND a 1/2” LOL, I tried using the adjustable pedal a few times and I had “curbed” it every time so I stopped using it. Maybe it’s just me and it’s a learning curve to get used to them but I felt uncomfortable. I just use both of the memory seat settings and it took more than a few tries to find just the right setting for my legs and the shoes I wear and also found the perfect setting to where my steering wheel is. I still can’t see over my hood but that’s whole another story haha.

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    But you handle that truck so well Sandie.... jus saying..

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

10. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    But you handle that truck so well Sandie.... jus saying..

Like a boss
    I may be short but I’m stout LOL
    Thanks Joe !!

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

12. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Haha!! She’s about your height (i think you have beat by a 1/2”. LOL)

I couldn’t believe it didn’t have it either but I’ve read that you have to check the stupid box. Some say it’s no extra charge and others say it’s only like $150. Either way....it’s dumb that it doesn’t just come in a Laramie.

2017 2500 Laramie 6.7 | 68RFE | 6” BDS Lift/FOX Shocks | 37’s | 3.73s | soon to come...deletes, tunes, and trans stuff

14. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bubba88 View Post
    Haha!! She’s about your height (i think you have beat by a 1/2”. LOL)

I couldn’t believe it didn’t have it either but I’ve read that you have to check the stupid box. Some say it’s no extra charge and others say it’s only like $150. Either way....it’s dumb that it doesn’t just come in a Laramie.

2017 2500 Laramie 6.7 | 68RFE | 6” BDS Lift/FOX Shocks | 37’s | 3.73s | soon to come...deletes, tunes, and trans stuff
    I agree with you,
    I’m surprised too with the Laramie, but it must just depend on the trim package, keep us informed with how you and she goes about it

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Did you ever find out? I'm in the same boat.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

18. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast