Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  40
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adding power adjustable pedals

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Adding power adjustable pedals

I bought a set of these power adjustable pedals from eBay off a low mileage 2500. I had them installed hoping they would adjust immediately as someone here had luck with but they did not.
    Dealership says the sales code needs to be added through the BCM to the vin.

My problem is the dealership says it doesn't show up as an option to add through there scan tool.

Anyone have any suggestions or luck adding these to a 2018...
    i have an alpha obd on the way and the security by pass...( not sure if I need it since I have the drd sec by pass already.....

any help would be greatly appreciated I'm already about $400 into these things LOL .....

2018 Brilliant Crystal Black Laramie Sport Ram 2500 4x4 CCSB, 6.7l, 68RFE, 4x4 CCSB
    Amp Research Power Steps *Whispered*
    Previous:
    2015 1500 Laramie Ecodiesel 4x4 sold @31k miles
    2007 3500 SLT QCSB 5.9/6M 4x4 sold @42k miles

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Update:

I am able to adjust the pedals by applying power to them.

They move back and forth as they should, but I’d still like to get them functioning with the switch as they should.

2018 Brilliant Crystal Black Laramie Sport Ram 2500 4x4 CCSB, 6.7l, 68RFE, 4x4 CCSB
    Amp Research Power Steps *Whispered*
    Previous:
    2015 1500 Laramie Ecodiesel 4x4 sold @31k miles
    2007 3500 SLT QCSB 5.9/6M 4x4 sold @42k miles

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

This thread has great info. I recently came across this idea and started googling, thanks again for all the info.

I have a 2015 2500 SLT (Laramie with all the options I have added thanks to AlfaOBD). I have the connector with the 2 wires under my dash. Other than programming with the AlfaOBD and buying a new pedal assembly, is that all I need now?

I already have added the clock spring with adjustable pedal switch, back when i added the heated steering wheel.

If @SA6175 could message me that link, that would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance guys.

6. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wayned87 View Post
    This thread has great info. I recently came across this idea and started googling, thanks again for all the info.

I have a 2015 2500 SLT (Laramie with all the options I have added thanks to AlfaOBD). I have the connector with the 2 wires under my dash. Other than programming with the AlfaOBD and buying a new pedal assembly, is that all I need now?

I already have added the clock spring with adjustable pedal switch, back when i added the heated steering wheel.

If @SA6175 could message me that link, that would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance guys.
    Welcome friend

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

8. Likes wayned87 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Wayne....I pasted below a link to the post I previously put on this thread. On the other forum that I previously mentioned, it is post #2392 , page 240 of the AlphaOBD thread. Keep in mind that the AlphaOBD program is used extensively by many members on this other forum who do modifications to their Ram. This has made the thread VERY popular and is now 959 pages long and over 9500 posts.

After going to the link you can use the"SEARCH" function in the upper right corner. Enter in "Adjustable Pedals" and check the box below "Search This Forum Only" and it will give you all the posts in the AlphaOBD thread regarding adjustable pedals, information that members there have found, and how they added them. Hope this helps.............

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/alf...0#post-1868814

10. Thanks watersupply189, wayned87 thanked for this post
    Likes wayned87 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123