Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  11
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fass issues?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: fass issues?

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    How am I contradicting myself? Sorry I was not clear- when the sump is mounted on center of the tank on a level surface in theory it would have fuel all the way until empty. He said it is a 5-10 degree slope and his sump is not centered but mounted on the rear of the truck - lf he has just a couple gallons of fuel in there and the sump is on the high side of the tank then it wouldn't be able to draw since it would not be submerged in fuel.

I knew what you were saying, it was more for others. You're right. The tank has to be lower than a 1/4 or that is one hell of a hill. That's why I used my theory. Or it's got a pig pong ball in it. LOL I know the sumps are like an 1/8" raised

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: fass issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I knew what you were saying, it was more for others. You're right. The tank has to be lower than a 1/4 or that is one hell of a hill. That's why I used my theory. Or it's got a pig pong ball in it. LOL I know the sumps are like an 1/8" raised
    All good - I guess he might have forgot to remove the ping pong ball before completing the install

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12