Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: Differential cobers

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Differential cobers

Hey guys I know lot of people like to change the differential covers for something with more fluid capacity and to cool better etc. But i have been following banks powers videos testing various aftermarket differential covers; I just wanted to post this video which has just been uploaded at the time of this post to share to everyone before buying what the flat back styles do and how they work with the ring and pinon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Differential cobers

I've been watching these as well. Very interesting

4. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Differential cobers

I could dispute several things here. One of them is he's not taking oil temperature in account. It is neat to see the oil splashing around in there though. As long as the gears and bearings are sufficiently lubed and cooled that's all that matters. We're not going to Mars.

Time and time again, I've seen their propaganda making theirs the best, when in fact, Banks has it's own issues. Bahhhhh

How about buying a stainless exhaust system you couldn't cut? Even with tungsten sawsall blades. I ended up wearing out a new 4 1/2 grinding wheel for one cut. Or their intercooler that actually delivered warmer air than the stock one.

Never mind. Sorry everyone. I have a very low opinion of anything banks makes.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Likes Dwelsh, watersupply189, david3gen liked this post