1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: Thinking about led headlights?

2” pvc schedule 40 cap

2. Thanks REPUBLIC_OF_TEXAS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Completed my Pvc dust cap. Used clear JB weld which works great! Now I’m not biting my nails going through a thunderstorm now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Power247, rconkin, Dwelsh liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyvco View Post
    Hey Dwelsh, is that a Sig?
    No sir. It's a glock 43. Sorry I didnt see you asked until now. LOL.

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

6. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

UPDATE:: absolutely love the led lights after driving in many rainy nights. I guess North Carolinas weather is confused LOL. The white light really helps for night driving and especially in the rain. My next thing to do is get the windshield tinted 60 or 70%. Hopefully knock some of the glare off the windshield from oncoming traffic and stop lights and traffic lights when it's raining at night. It I beyond me why they dont use reflective paint for the lines on the roads

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

7. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    UPDATE:: absolutely love the led lights after driving in many rainy nights. I guess North Carolinas weather is confused LOL. The white light really helps for night driving and especially in the rain. My next thing to do is get the windshield tinted 60 or 70%. Hopefully knock some of the glare off the windshield from oncoming traffic and stop lights and traffic lights when it's raining at night. It I beyond me why they dont use reflective paint for the lines on the roads
    It's been over 25 years since I moved to NC from SoFla and I was amazed then at how hard it was to see the road lines when it rains here. You'd think they would have started using better paint by now.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

8. Likes david3gen liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    It's been over 25 years since I moved to NC from SoFla and I was amazed then at how hard it was to see the road lines when it rains here. You'd think they would have started using better paint by now.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    Man I know. Its rediculous. If the street lights are shining down it's like driving on a mirror. I moved from bfe Pennsylvania back in 2010. I noticed it as soon as I moved here too. Up there the lines light up like a Christmas tree LOL

10. Likes Power247, david3gen liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234