Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: 2nd gen tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2nd gen tuning

I have looked and cant find a thread along these lines but I am curious as to what tuner or programmer everyone uses on their 2nd gen cummins?? I have always ran a juice w/ attitude but last week it finally crapped on me and now I am back to stock fueling and the truck feels so slow I hate it. Is there any recommended programmers over another and why recommend them?? I am looking to hurry and get a new one so I can have my truck back to where it was and have a fun truck again. If I am in the wrong section please let me know and I will remove it. Thank you in advance for any help..

2. Likes david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2nd gen tuning

I’ve got a smarty s03 on my 2001. First programmer I have ever put on it. It definitely made a power increase but I don’t like the fact that if I need to change tune for pulling trailer or whatever the reason I have to shut the truck off and wait on it to re tune. It’s also pretty smoky. I was wanting to go edge juice with attitude so I could tune on the fly but might change my mind now? How long did yours last?

4. Likes david3gen liked this post