Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injector upgrades?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Injector upgrades?

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins-fan View Post
    Bosch doesn't make a 30% over that i know of. All the 5.9 injectors are made by Bosch. So the OP will get Bosch injectors if he buys from a reputable company. Now if he actually gets NEW ones, that's something he'll need to verify by checking there serial numbers and making sure they are the updated injectors vs the original.
    I bought +50's from Accurate Diesel, and they were new Bosch. It's as you said, a reputable dealer. Tim was a sponsor here. He sold me a set of 6 for my 03 calibrated from the factory. You have to order them and wait. He had the best price too. These older guys on the forum can tell you how good he was. If I were buying new injectors, I wouldn't hesitate going back to him. Af350cummins uses him all the time for his work too. That said, then I recommend Accurate Diesel in Michigan. They are brand new and the best support I ever saw on injectors.

Unfortunately, he didn't get enough business from the forum to justify his sponsorship. I've been an advocate of supporting our sponsors, and rightfully so. @Dude's Diesel Performance is a reputable dealer as well. Maybe not as technically good as Tim. Tim is like me. Forgot more than most people will ever know. But our man Clayton is a rising star. So is Ray from DRD. We're kind of selective who we have as vendors. This is a premium, No BS forum. We expect that from our vendors. I've been in the rodeo for a long time. 50+ years. Give the old farts wisdom some consideration.

We can direct him to the right people. It's up to him from there.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: Injector upgrades?

Can't thank you enough Mr. Steve! You old fart haha.

I speak with Mr. Tim every so often and he is a fantastic guy. Not hesitant at all to give out helpful information. One of the friendliest people i have met and have nothing but great things to say about him.

Sadly i am not as good as Mr. Tim but i am definitely trying to get up there!

I have lots of good info on BBI injectors as im in contact with Martin a few times a week. Can't tell you how amazing his customer service is as well as his knowledge. If anyone has any questions about them please contact me anytime! Ill be more then happy to help anyone out!

Me and Mr. Ray work together often trying to make sure our customers have the best support possible! We all work as a team which is why this forum is so amazing. JJ as well helps a ton in the background that no one knows about to keep our stuff up to date and to keep everyone's forum experience smooth and flawless!

Also, all of the moderators help a ton and we can't thank them enough for keeping the riff raff out. It's what makes this forum so awesome!

We can't thank everyone enough for all of the support you have given us and for always coming to the supporting vendors first. It helps more then you know.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes Power247 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12