Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Super Clean 1999 Dodge Cummins 2500 SLT Laramie FOR SALE

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Super Clean 1999 Dodge Cummins 2500 SLT Laramie FOR SALE

For sale is a 1999 Dodge quad cab SLT 24 valve Cummins 4x4 automatic in excellent condition. It is completely RUST FREE, unlike most you will find. I bought it a couple months ago from an older man who was the original owner and bought it new from a dealership where he lives. It has never been ran hard and it has only been in 4wd a couple times, never been in the salt. Oil has been changed regularly every 4k-5k miles. It had never been chipped or had any performance stuff done until I bought it a couple months ago, but then I put a Quadzilla Adrenaline with pulse V2 monitor, a Raptor 150gph lift pump, and a flo-pro 5" turbo back exhaust with a 6" tip. I have only driven it a few times since that stuff has been put on, mainly because I haven't had the time and didn't want to drive it in all the salt on the roads. It just had the transmission fluid changed and all new solenoids put in. Less than 5k miles ago it had a new vp44 injection pump and a new intake heater put on it. Also I just had the the seats recovered (seats are leather), heated seat kits put in, and all interior and carpet cleaned. It is rust free, and it just had everything under the truck wire brushed and painted to prevent any rust from starting. Michelin tires with about 40-50% left. I also have all of the service records. I don't have to sale the truck, only reason I am wanting to is because I found a duramax that I want, and I've always been a chevy man. I'm asking $13500 obo. Need it gone ASAP! If you are interested and want more info or want to take a look just give me a call or shoot me text 828-773-9542.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Please update post with Vin#. Thank you.

"The grass is greener where you water it"