Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 2015 Ram 2500 reverse level

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2015 Ram 2500 reverse level

Anyone know if a reverse level is possible by using 2wd coil springs?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2015 Ram 2500 reverse level

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBetty6.7 View Post
    Anyone know if a reverse level is possible by using 2wd coil springs?
    I don't think the 2WD springs will fit. Yes they are shorter, but I believe they are a larger diameter. You'll have to go by dimension and weight. Unless they changed it in the 4th gens, it's a different frame with an upper and lower control arm. In the 3rd gens, the 2wd rear springs are different too.

You want to lower the front end? How about telling me what you are thinking. Please

You'll have to realign the front end when done with that. Don't go too much, there's only so much the adjusting accentrix can handle.

You could always cut yours like they do on the Honda's that need a new oil pan every week. LOL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

No I'm wanting to drop the rear to level the truck not raise the front.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBetty6.7 View Post
    No I'm wanting to drop the rear to level the truck not raise the front.

Ahhhh Did I miss that?

I don't know! May I suggest you look at Rock Auto and see if they are different springs? As I recall, 2015 had rear coils. They may be too short then.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Correct, the 2500 does have coils. I guess maybe I need to order a set and just measure it out.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Call a company called COIL SPRING SPECIALTIES they make custom rear springs with either factory spec spring ratios, or softer or harder, 100% custom in any height you desire for around $300

7. Likes walla2k5 liked this post