Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: front and rear door accent lighting

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

front and rear door accent lighting

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the color on the door accent lighting on a 4th gen (2016) ram 2500. Mine came from the factory with blue accent lighting. Wanting to make a change if possible. Thanks for the help.

If Prometheus was worthy of the wrath of heaven for kindling the first fire upon earth, how ought all the gods honor the men who make it their professional business to put it out!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: front and rear door accent lighting

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Does anyone know if it is possible to change the color on the door accent lighting on a 4th gen (2016) ram 2500. Mine came from the factory with blue accent lighting. Wanting to make a change if possible. Thanks for the help.
    I've not seen any direct aftermarket replacements yet. I don't have them on my truck so I can't comment on hard it would be to replace the LED bulb yourself.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    I've not seen any direct aftermarket replacements yet. I don't have them on my truck so I can't comment on hard it would be to replace the LED bulb yourself.

Greg
    I've bee. Keeping close eye out myself and havent seen anything either. Didnt know if anybody knew anything before I started tak 8i ng door panels off to take those bulbs out. Thanks for your help.

If Prometheus was worthy of the wrath of heaven for kindling the first fire upon earth, how ought all the gods honor the men who make it their professional business to put it out!

4. Likes Power247 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I've bee. Keeping close eye out myself and havent seen anything either. Didnt know if anybody knew anything before I started tak 8i ng door panels off to take those bulbs out. Thanks for your help.
    The good news is that the door panels come off pretty easy. The only screw is behind a little cover plate at the door handle.

Greg

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

6. Thanks Doc thanked for this post
    Likes Doc liked this post