Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Epiq 2" Front Leveling Kit?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Epiq 2" Front Leveling Kit?

Anyone have any experience with this kit? I'm considering giving my 2017 2500 Cummins long bed (with air ride in the rear) a nose lift and this seems like a good option?

https://www.epiqsuspension.com/shop-...2-leveling-kit

Thoughts on the Epiq kit specifically and/or spacers in general? Hows about the Bilstein 5100 vs Fox Smooth Body (IFP) options? And if I leave the rear alone (reeeeally dont want to mess up the air stuffs back there), any concerns in that regard bringing the nose up?

PS: I dont off road the thing beyond any dirt roads to and from the range or in and around the oil fields, all of which can sometimes be badly washboarded or rutted. And I'm not interested in going any higher than level; this isn't that kind of truck.

Thanks guys.

2. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Epiq 2" Front Leveling Kit?

No experience with this outfit, but looks like your basic level kit and should be fine. If you're interested, maybe take a look at Hell Bent Steel, they put out some beefy parts. I'm happy with steering box brace I have of theirs. I also run the Bilstein 5100's, they work for me, I run a lot of gravel roads too. I think there are more miles of gravel roads around here than paved...

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Epiq 2" Front Leveling Kit?

No experience personally with them but if your looking for a basic leveling kit it doesn't look bad at all.

If your looking for any kind of ride quality I recommend thuren suspension. They will give you a much better ride quality on and offroad.

For shocks bilsteins are not bad at all. I personally like to run fox shocks and if you go with thuren you can choose between his custom tuned fox shocks or even upgrade to King shocks.

Let me know if you have any questions I would be more then happy to help you make sure you get set up right the first time bud!

Clayton

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Likes walla2k5 liked this post