Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Returned to stock now have p02e9 code

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Returned to stock now have p02e9 code

Hey guys!
    had to return my 13 2500 to stock after getting notice that I had emissions recall California deemed mandatory by withholding tag renewal. After returning to stock I have p02e9 code:
    P02E9 Diesel Intake Air Flow Position Sensor Circuit High

Truck seems to run find anyone know solutions or things to check before I look to google for help? Gonna try and solve this before taking to dealer or I’m sure they’re gonna want to fix it and charge an arm and leg!! Also does anyone know if they’ll give me any problems that the truck was deleted especially because I’m in California?
    thanks guys

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Returned to stock now have p02e9 code

It seems to be something to do with the mass air flow sensor on the intake tube by the filter. Indicates something about the plug connections, like it's unplugged or the sensor is bad.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

Returned to stock now have p02e9 code

*solved*

Did you ever get this figured out? I have this as well. I have a funny feeling it has to do with throttle valve

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post