Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Notifications?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Notifications?

So maybe I just dont know where to look. But I think it would be cool to get a notification when someone posts in a thread you have either created or posted in without them either quoting you or tagging you.

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Notifications?

Been a long time since I looked into that .... @IGOTACUMMINS ... can ya help ? Please.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Thanks Dwelsh thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Did you allow emails when you registered? I get a notification every time someone responds to a thread I created, but I'm not sure about the ones I've replied to.

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F1 coyote View Post
    Did you allow emails when you registered? I get a notification every time someone responds to a thread I created, but I'm not sure about the ones I've replied to.
    You'd have to subscribe to that thread to get notifications for that friend.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I'm not I'm sure what you mean, but I just got the notification from your reply while I was in another forum. So I guess it works with replies as well.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post