Being new to diesels i have a lot of questions when it comes to my truck. i put a post on here a few weeks ago asking if i might need new injectors and a member referred me to Clayton with Dudes Diesel Performance and a few hours later i received a PM from Clayton and he answered all my questions and made some recommendations. rather than just take me for the price of injectors he gave me some insight on smaller things to check that could be leading to my issue. in the end i went with his recommended injector. i got them in the mail on tuesday put them in yesterday. not only did they fix my issue but they also fit EXACTLY what i described what i was looking for as a bi-product and that was to gain just a bump in power. on a side note, i HATE coming across as a pest and bothering people, to top it off i dont like asking for help LOL but Clayton is great at what he does and was very helpful, ill keep going back to him for diesel advice! he has definitely gained my business from this point forward!