Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  157
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Problems Have You All Had? - Cummins

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

What Problems Have You All Had? - Cummins

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Mines been good to me so far. Just over 80k and no issues except a water pump at 55k.

I do think the trans is going to need work soon though. Every once in a while I can feel it shudder when I give it throttle when taking off from a stoplight where I don't have to come to a complete stop and the trans is in 3rd.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    That's no good. When it is time are you gonna go factory rebuild or do some upgrading?

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    So I think it would be cool to hear about quirks or problems people have ran into with their cummins. And possibly that way when or if it happens to another one of us we may know exactly what it is or where to look because we talked about it on this thread LOL. So for me probably the weirdest thing that's happened to me is. I had a basically water fall oil leak in my old 07.5 6.7 truck that came out of no where. It was coming from behind the ecm mounted on the block. So I pulled off the ECM and a metal plug was just chilling there. Apparently it was a plug blocking off a spot for an optional dipstick tube that just presses into the block like a freeze plug. What kinda things have yall ran into?
    I’ve never heard of this problem before thanks for sharing

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Thanks Dwelsh thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Well, this is the first i have heard of this one LOL!
    You're like an astronut. First time for everything. LOL

Friends like me, who needs enemies

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

That's no good. When it is time are you gonna go factory rebuild or do some upgrading?
    Planning on a RevMax upgrade unless I decide to trade it when the 5th gens come out

Greg

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    I’ve never heard of this problem before thanks for sharing
    Absolutely man. I've ran into a few things that baffled me in the 2 cummins trucks I've had. Luckily they was all simple fixes. Once I figured them out LOL

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

8. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Planning on a RevMax upgrade unless I decide to trade it when the 5th gens come out

Greg
    I hope they dont ruin the 5th gen. The new 1500s are pretty slick. But I recon well see

9. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Greg
    Actually I was just thinking. Did you get the recall notice for replacing the valve body in the trans? That might could be what your feeling.

10. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Actually I was just thinking. Did you get the recall notice for replacing the valve body in the trans? That might could be what your feeling.
    Hadn't heard about that one. Got any more info on that one? Can't find anything on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

11. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    Hadn't heard about that one. Got any more info on that one? Can't find anything on it.

I'll look and see if I've still got the card they sent. I
    Think the resistance value of some solenoids goes through the roof and it can lead to your truck being limited to 35 mph. But dont quote me on that.

13. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post

It's for the trans solenoid pack

Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast