Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Smarty S-03 Vin Unlocking?

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Smarty S-03 Vin Unlocking?

Hey everyone, I have a Smarty that a buddy gave me that he had in his 24v, and then wrecked the truck and forgot to uninstall the program and the insurance company took the truck ect. But he gave me the programmer for free and told me that it is Vin Locked. Does anyone know of a way to remove that? I am willing to pay a fee. Thanks

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

get ahold of marco at smarty and see if he will do it for ya ,,u may have to send it to him

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

3. Thanks jzajicek thanked for this post
    Likes jzajicek liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ill have to try that, thanks!

5. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Do you know a way to contact Marco directly by phone or email?

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

i cant remember ,,,i think the dudes name is wagner ,,i'll ask stevert there best buds

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

7. Thanks jzajicek thanked for this post
    Likes jzajicek liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Just got an email back from Bob Wagner, $160 with shipping he can do it.

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

there ya go

10. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Now that I'm getting my programmer unlocked, what do you guys think would be the best settings on the REVO software and normal software for my truck? It got 155,000 miles, S&B Air Intake, stock injectors, stock tranny, and 3" Straight exhaust for now....

11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I can't help you with that. . .I'm not smart on the Smarty programming.

With that 3" exhaust, going crazy would be a waste of time. I would do the exhaust next. Then you can do more and get more

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

12. Top Of Page | #10
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

(Chanting) 5" 5" 5" 5"

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

13. Likes jzajicek liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast