Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  9
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smarty S-03 Vin Unlocking?

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsman20 View Post
    Do u know that guy bob wagners number i just brought a smarty from a dude and it was locked -_-

You'll have to get a hold of Basement Bob through Cummins Forum. Tell him Polaraco still thinks he's a POS. LOL
    I just saw this. Yes he is a POS.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I just saw this. Yes he is a POS.
    In your defense that post was from a year and a half ago...

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

3. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    In your defense that post was from a year and a half ago...
    I know. . . Someone just commented in it to reactivate it. Just doing my job and reading all the posts. Saw that comment when thumbing down the page and figured I'd rattle a member we haven't heard from in a while at the same time

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123