Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Need a tire experts help!

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Need a tire experts help!

Now this may seem stupid, but I am looking for a tire size in two pictures of the same truck I found on the internet. There is no info on the truck so it's hit and miss with my own idea of what size they are. My hope and guess would be 40 inches, but I want to know the exact size. And if possible, the rim size. Thanks to anyone who throws out their guess!

Here is a link to where the pictures are:
    http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.....asp?id=297526

The truck I am interested in is the first picture with the bikes in the bed, and the second picture has chicks in the bed. Same truck, just wanna know tire and if possible, rim size. Thanks!

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

I don't think those are 40's. I'm a Tia certified tire tech at flynns. We don't see these sizes everyday so it's hard to tell jus by that pattern. I can give you some options of SUPER sick tires. They're not cheap by any means. But let me know. And the wheels look like 20's.

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

look like super swampers by the design on the side wall

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

nitto trail grappler

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

They're neither of those.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

We sell both of them and those aren't them. The sidewall looks like duratracs but idk what tread pattern that is

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

They look like one of intercos tires and far as size looks like 37-38s and 18 or 17in wheels because i have about that much tire around my 17s and i have 37s