Thanks Thanks:  23
Likes Likes:  72
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cyclist upset after truck ‘rolls coal’ on him during Utah Race

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Cyclist upset after truck ‘rolls coal’ on him during Utah Race

And this friends is why Diesels get a bad name.

Them dang kids over at igotaduramax.com!

DUCK CREEK, Utah -- A cyclist voiced that he was upset after a truck 'rolled coal' on him during a race Saturday in Duck Creek.

Michael Conti posted pictures of his friend Andrew Danly having black exhaust "coal rolled" onto him by a passing truck while he was racing in the Hoodoo 300 ultra cycling race.

"This is something that unfortunately happens to all cyclists out on the road," Conti wrote in the post. " All of us cyclists have WAR stories about some A..hole that rolls coal on us or intentionally tries to run us off the road."
    Conti stated that two males occupying the truck appeared to have sent black smoke billowing toward Danly on purpose.

"You can see in the third picture that this was intentional and the kids were looking back to make sure they covered my friend Andrew Danly "Metal" in black exhaust," Coni said.
    Coni has since submitted the photos to the Utah Highway Patrol, in hopes that the two occupants of the truck will be held accountable.

Original article: https://fox13now.com/2018/08/28/cycl...ing-utah-race/

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Thanks Jaxonsram, Aboshan thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Cyclist upset after truck ‘rolls coal’ on him during Utah Race

damn kids

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

TOTAL BS!!!!!!!????UNFLIPPIN CALLED FOR!!!!! And it’s not just kids I’ve seen adults having major brain farts also. UUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 RAM 2500, MM3/DRD, 625 ARP Studs, RevMax VB

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Aboshan thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    And this friends is why Diesels get a bad name.

Them dang kids over at igotaduramax.com!

DUCK CREEK, Utah -- A cyclist voiced that he was upset after a truck 'rolled coal' on him during a race Saturday in Duck Creek.

Michael Conti posted pictures of his friend Andrew Danly having black exhaust "coal rolled" onto him by a passing truck while he was racing in the Hoodoo 300 ultra cycling race.

"This is something that unfortunately happens to all cyclists out on the road," Conti wrote in the post. " All of us cyclists have WAR stories about some A..hole that rolls coal on us or intentionally tries to run us off the road."
    Conti stated that two males occupying the truck appeared to have sent black smoke billowing toward Danly on purpose.

"You can see in the third picture that this was intentional and the kids were looking back to make sure they covered my friend Andrew Danly "Metal" in black exhaust," Coni said.
    Coni has since submitted the photos to the Utah Highway Patrol, in hopes that the two occupants of the truck will be held accountable.

https://www.igotacummins.com/attachm...1&d=1535637515

https://www.igotacummins.com/attachm...2&d=1535637515

https://www.igotacummins.com/attachm...3&d=1535637515

Original article: https://fox13now.com/2018/08/28/cycl...ing-utah-race/
    Stupid *** **** bags who don’t even own a real diesel but a wanna be diesel acting like aholes Gives us real folks who don’t act like aholes and drive real diesels a bad name

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I guess I'm the only one that finds it mildly funny. Not that I would partake in such things but people need to relax a little. None of us are getting out alive

8. Thanks Dwelsh thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Capt543 View Post
    I guess I'm the only one that finds it mildly funny. Not that I would partake in such things but people need to relax a little. None of us are getting out alive
    Triple like. I'm not saying I would do this. I actually cant my truck just puts off the smell of dehydrated pee but people need to just take a breath and breathe. Yall dont know this could have been a bike race to support gun control. Or this coulda been some antifa dude. And if it was yeah they deserve a little smoke on them to let them know they cant control what other people do. The only thing the media puts out there is some dude got smoked. Not tryna create an arguement but we dont know the whole story just by looking at the post. But Idk about yall I've been stuck behind mopeds and bikes riding in the middle of the lane and i dont just putt putt past them when I get the chance to get around them. (Mainly mopeds but the same concept)

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

10. Thanks Capt543, onkyo thanked for this post
    Likes Power247 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I at times have found humor in this type of behavior. In my past I may have witnessed, in my passenger mirror, the "Panda Express" panda running for is life from a cloud of black smoke.
    My 04 was a coal roaling machine, but I have grown older and wiser. Now I am happy I don't have to worry about roaling coal.

Still with the very small amount of wisdom I have gained, i have wished on more than one occasion I had the ability to roal coal again.

Last edited by onkyo; 09-23-2018 at 08:56 PM. Reason: More

12. Likes TexNeck, michaelrc51, timshooter40 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Stupid *** **** bags who don’t even own a real diesel but a wanna be diesel acting like aholes Gives us real folks who don’t act like aholes and drive real diesels a bad name
    Agree these doods were D-Bags. What constitutes a real diesel vs a fake diesel though?

2015 Ram 3500 CCSB SRW 4x4 G56
    2020 Ram 2500 CCSB 4x4 68RFE

Never ending project. Always adding something...

14. Thanks Aboshan thanked for this post
    Likes Aboshan liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OneTon View Post
    Agree these doods were D-Bags. What constitutes a real diesel vs a fake diesel though?
    If you own and drive a you own a REAL DIESEL

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

16. Thanks Aboshan thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Not trying to stick up for this guy but we live in the 200 mile radius of Utah/Idaho/Wyoming where some of these bike races occur, and a good number of these bikers are jerks.

They don't obey traffic law, they are arrogant as hell, they toss litter out wherever they feel like, and think the whole world is there toilet.

Not an excuse just making everyone aware these cyclists are not saints.

Diesel Master Tech Certified - ICML Machinery Lube Certified

2002 QCLB 2500 5.9 HO NV5600 =
    Ranch truck with CM Flatbed, DPS Exh/Int Manifolds, Boost Elbow
    2018 CCLB 2500 ST 6.7 G56 = Glacier intake manifold & horn, Flo-pro 4" SS, MM3 with DRD 30hp tune, Valair quiet dual disc clutch, Laramie 18's powder coated black and blackout badges

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast