Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Replacement Bumper

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Replacement Bumper

Looking for a replacement bumper for 2013 Ram 2500 - Interested in Frontier 300-41-007 or 006. I like having the extra bar across the headlight beam- not sure if Ranch Hands have that same style. I am also interested in sport style bumper like below. Still deciding... @dudesdiesel I am not to far from you so we might be able to save on some shipping if you have any suggestions!

Resized_20180819_214839_7044.jpg

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Likes Power247, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Replacement Bumper

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    Looking for a replacement bumper for 2013 Ram 2500 - Interested in Frontier 300-41-007 or 006. I like having the extra bar across the headlight beam- not sure if Ranch Hands have that same style. I am also interested in sport style bumper like below. Still deciding... @dudesdiesel I am not to far from you so we might be able to save on some shipping if you have any suggestions!

Hey bud! Ill be happy to help ya out. I appreciate you tagging me.

Is that the full part number from their website? Nothing is coming up on my end that recognizes that.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post

I think the one on you’re pictures that’s the one i used on my truck...here’s a picture maybe it helps you make the decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes Power247, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I think I saw one undamaged at St James Auto Parts in Missouri

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Likes walla2k5 liked this post