Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuned My Truck Now it’s Freaking Out!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Tuned My Truck Now it’s Freaking Out!

So my 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 with a 68RFE had a blown turbo so I replaced it with a second gen swap s300 64/74 industrial injection kit and it is fully deleted with a tune by Kory Willis over at ppei. As soon as I put that tune on my trucks gauges would start turning on and off, all the lights in and out of the truck flash, and the windshield wipers are on nonstop. No control of anything, but the truck runs and drives fine. Anyone have any tips? Ppei sent me a stock tune and I’m gonna flash that on later tonight and see if I just have a shitty tune.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Tuned My Truck Now it’s Freaking Out!

Oh man! That sucks!

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Not to be a smart ***, but wouldn't this be a question better asked to your tuner? It does sound like something BCM related though.

2015 Ram 3500 CCSB SRW 4x4 G56
    2020 Ram 2500 CCSB 4x4 68RFE

Never ending project. Always adding something...

6. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5, david3gen liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I have called them and all they did was send me a stock tune. I figured I’d see if anyone else has had the same issue.

8. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

This is why we all use Ray at DRD

12. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tmgll26 View Post
    So my 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 with a 68RFE had a blown turbo so I replaced it with a second gen swap s300 64/74 industrial injection kit and it is fully deleted with a tune by Kory Willis over at ppei. As soon as I put that tune on my trucks gauges would start turning on and off, all the lights in and out of the truck flash, and the windshield wipers are on nonstop. No control of anything, but the truck runs and drives fine. Anyone have any tips? Ppei sent me a stock tune and I’m gonna flash that on later tonight and see if I just have a shitty tune.
    Wow, that's messed up. Hope you get it resolved and welcome to the forum.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

14. Likes watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Good luck on getting it fixed

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Check your batteries for sure. These trucks rely heavily on battery power and when the batteries start to go all kinds of crazy things happen.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

18. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

FWIW I think DDP is right. I have a 2010, batteries went out last month. My truck had a bunch of crazy light behavior, including the wind shield wiper thing you described. 2 new Interstate batteries solved the problem.

2019 Ram 3500 Crew Cab CTD Granite Crystal Metallic Clearcoat / Extang Revolution Tonneau / B&H Companion 5th wheel hitch / B&H Tow & Stow / Luverne Rubber mud flaps / UWS Under tonneau tool box
    SOLD: 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Crew Cab CTD Mineral Gray / 2inch HBS Level / HBS Steering Box Brace / 5100 shocks / Carli Track Bar
    Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx 295/70/17 / Husky mud flaps / Husky floor mats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast