Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  47
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking to level/lift my 2016 ram 250”

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Looking to level/lift my 2016 ram 250”

Quote Originally Posted by 2016RAM View Post
    PM sent with answers to all those questions....
    I looked in my inbox and couldn't find any messages. Am I looking in the wrong place?

2014 2055
    Deleted, tuned(DRD)
    Fully Build 68RFE by BD Diesel
    SXE 64.5 fixed vane turbo
    Inline exhaust break
    Stock CP3 and injectors

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bajaben View Post
    I looked in my inbox and couldn't find any messages. Am I looking in the wrong place?
    I sent them again did you get my PM?

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2016tradesman2500 View Post
    Hello everyone

I am currently in the market for a lift/ leveling kit for my 2500. I’m thinking a 2-2.5” lift for the front of my truck and possibly a 1” in the rear. I’m looking to run a set of 35x12.5r18 on it. I would like to stay as close to a factory ride as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don't need a level or lift, read the newbie guide
    I just did this and wrote about it. Also if you level it you will have to trim more of the pinch welds than if you left it stock. Then only way around this is longer control arms bc lifting = moving the wheel back = removing more metal. Do like I did and melt/mold the plastic wheel well back with a heat gun. If you read the Newbie guide about large tires in the tire section you will see videos and how people fit 35s without a lift or 37s with a level under a truck without a lift. I have 35s currently stock and I had to trim back the pinch welds and then warm up the plastic wheel well liner and molded it back away from the tire for a more uniform and smooth wheel well versus the part of the wheel well that sticks out of the back. Also you will need an offset of I think it was roughly zero to -20 depending on how far you want the tire to stick out so that you do not hit the passenger side frame and this offsset will then force you to make the adjustments to the wheel well. sorry for grammar this is voice text

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

6. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123