Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15

Thread: New Exhaust Brake

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New Exhaust Brake

I was just about to pull the trigger on an exhaust brake for my truck. I decided on going with the BD and the Torque Lock controller. I'm tired of replacing the brakes every 20K with the heavy towing I've been doing. Now I'll get 60K again

Anyway, I was driving Clayton Nuts with this, trying to get it into the PayPal 24 month 0% plan. Then all of a sudden, this showed up.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/03-04-DODGE-RAM-3500-EXHAUST-SYSTEM-JAKE-BRAKE/153146916947?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid =p2057872.m2749.l2649

It was originally $1200, I made an offer of $900. @F350Cummins saw it in my garage. I can't wait to get it installed

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: New Exhaust Brake

Congrats my friend! CAn't wait to see her installed on there and to hear your review of it.

You never drive me nuts old man!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Congrats my friend! CAn't wait to see her installed on there and to hear your review of it.

You never drive me nuts old man!
    You mean my senility hasn't taken over yet?

I couldn't wait for you anymore. LOL

This is exactly what I was going to order from you

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Congrats bud can’t wait to see it installed and working on your truck

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Congrats bud can’t wait to see it installed and working on your truck
    Me neither. I wonder how many things will go wrong stopping me from doing this. I have to wait for Alex @F350Cummins too. I need help with this. The old bones just aint got it anymore. If I can get the exhaust part installed, I can deal with the rest. I swear I had another stroke.

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Me neither. I wonder how many things will go wrong stopping me from doing this. I have to wait for Alex @F350Cummins too. I need help with this. The old bones just aint got it anymore. If I can get the exhaust part installed, I can deal with the rest. I swear I had another stroke.
    After this long weekend. We also need to make sure you have a 2nd vehicle in case it is more than a day.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    After this long weekend. We also need to make sure you have a 2nd vehicle in case it is more than a day.
    I doubt it. We're just changing the elbow. Anything else we get done is gravy. Should be easy.

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post