Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  22

Thread: MM3 key on tune issue

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 key on tune issue

Hello. New to posting but not the forum haha I have installed the latest MM3 tuning software with the TPMS update and have issues with the truck not sending my tune at every key on even though it is set for that. Actually it doesn't even let me change it back to not sending. I was just curious if any others have the same problem? I have a feeling it could have to do with the switch firmware but I don't know haha Thanks for the help

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 key on tune issue

Quote Originally Posted by ch7794 View Post
    Hello. New to posting but not the forum haha I have installed the latest MM3 tuning software with the TPMS update and have issues with the truck not sending my tune at every key on even though it is set for that. Actually it doesn't even let me change it back to not sending. I was just curious if any others have the same problem? I have a feeling it could have to do with the switch firmware but I don't know haha Thanks for the help
    Who did you buy the tune from and have you contacted them about the problem?

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Contact Ray at DRD he’ll take good care of you

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Likes BrightWhiteCummins, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Looks like you have purchased from DRD. If so then shoot him a message and Mr. Ray will help ya out when he gets a chance for sure.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Thanks BrightWhiteCummins thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Ok yep that was going to be my next step! Thank you guys

10. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Don't use the "every key on" configuration to send an RTG file. It causes trouble often times. Leave it "send only once".

The easiest way to get it back to "send only once" is to simply program the ecm (aka flash) again with your tuner via the ecm menu. Once the program (flash) process is done, the RT configuration will be back to "send only once".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Ok awesome! Thank you. Is this a common issue when updating to switch firmware?

13. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Ok awesome! Thank you. Is this a common issue when updating to switch firmware?
    No sir. We have not seen any widespread issues when using the switch firmware. If anything, we see less issues. The only possible issue I can see when updating to switch firmware is if the end user is trying to use old rtg files with the switch firmware. If the rtg files are old enough, you can get an error code that way.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

15. Thanks watersupply189, Jaxonsram thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Jaxonsram liked this post