Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  34
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stealth Module

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Stealth Module

Really? I looked at the same thing spend your money elsewhere because they do nothing near as much as a street tuner does

DRD is the best investment you will ever incur

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoat View Post
    Really? I looked at the same thing spend your money elsewhere because they do nothing near as much as a street tuner does

DRD is the best investment you will ever incur
    The Stryker was a noticeable difference. But much happier with MM3 and delete from DRD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Know this post is nearly a year old now.... but I am interested in the Stealth module for my truck and would like to know if you bought it and if so, how has it worked out?
    or would like to hear from anybody that actually has one.
    Thanks!

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kevin.klassen View Post
    Know this post is nearly a year old now.... but I am interested in the Stealth module for my truck and would like to know if you bought it and if so, how has it worked out?
    or would like to hear from anybody that actually has one.
    Thanks!
    I ended just deleting my truck. I was starting to EGR issues and rather than run down that rabbit hole I just yarded it all. Sorry I can’t be more help with the Stealth module.

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BrightWhiteCummins View Post
    I ended just deleting my truck. I was starting to EGR issues and rather than run down that rabbit hole I just yarded it all. Sorry I can’t be more help with the Stealth module.

Thank you for the quick reply!

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

I've been running the Stealth Module for about a year. It has proven to be a great product. I am having issues (not sure if its related to the module or not) with my DPF. It is going through active reigns every hundred miles or so if not more often than that. I have a CEL come on every so often and it is always related to the DPF. I had it turned off (reset) a few times and finally got tired of worrying about it and now it seems to go off by itself after a week or so. My MPG is suffering and I am using excessive amounts of DEF (2.5 gal in 1,500 miles) while CEL is on. When it Regens it only goes down to 70% and then says complete. I currently have a S&B cold air intake and a AFE hot side intercooler pipe on the truck. Does anyone have a clue what could be causing this?

I am planning a full delete and have purchased an MM3 and EGR delete and will replace exhaust with either a race pipe(DPF delete) or a turbo back 5" exhaust. Figured removing the problem with the emissions equipment could at least get me running more efficiently.

Does anyone know how the Stealth with interact with the custom tuning? Will I get additional HP with the tune and the Stealth combined? If I run 60hp on the Stealth and 60hp on tuner will I net 120hp? Thinking about just removing the Stealth and letting the MM3 do its thing.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

2016 RAM 2500 4x4 Laramie - Carli 2.5 Leveling Springs, Carli Sway Bar, Carli Front Track Bar, Fox 2.0 shocks, BDS Steering stabilizer with FOX 2.0's, Rough Country steering brace, AMP power boards, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers, BORA 1.75 wheel spacers, Bushwacker finder flares, Bushwacker rocker panel guards, Tough Guard form fitting hood protector, Retax bed cover, Firestone load handling air bags, S&B cold air intake, aFe hot side inner cooler tube, STEALTH module, Infinity tweets-JL Audio dash/rear doors-Rockford Fosgate sub-woofer.

12. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gratefuldenglish View Post
    I've been running the Stealth Module for about a year. It has proven to be a great product. I am having issues (not sure if its related to the module or not) with my DPF. It is going through active reigns every hundred miles or so if not more often than that. I have a CEL come on every so often and it is always related to the DPF. I had it turned off (reset) a few times and finally got tired of worrying about it and now it seems to go off by itself after a week or so. My MPG is suffering and I am using excessive amounts of DEF (2.5 gal in 1,500 miles) while CEL is on. When it Regens it only goes down to 70% and then says complete. I currently have a S&B cold air intake and a AFE hot side intercooler pipe on the truck. Does anyone have a clue what could be causing this?

I am planning a full delete and have purchased an MM3 and EGR delete and will replace exhaust with either a race pipe(DPF delete) or a turbo back 5" exhaust. Figured removing the problem with the emissions equipment could at least get me running more efficiently.

Does anyone know how the Stealth with interact with the custom tuning? Will I get additional HP with the tune and the Stealth combined? If I run 60hp on the Stealth and 60hp on tuner will I net 120hp? Thinking about just removing the Stealth and letting the MM3 do its thing.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
    You'll have to remove that friend, but the MM3 will overwrite it with no issues.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Just ran across this thread.

I just recently did a full spark plug upgrade, but had a stealth module since day one with my 2018 and was very happy with it but after 45k I was ready to move on.

Never had any issues in 2 yrs.

16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12