Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  14

Thread: Best way to delete my 2014

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Best way to delete my 2014

I want to delete my 2014 2500 6.7, what is the cheapest way to do it? I want to get rid of the EGR, DPF and the cat. DPF stopped up again and its not under warranty this time so they want big bucks to fix it. TIA

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Best way to delete my 2014

Go here: https://www.doublerdiesel.com/mm3-tu...tions-answers/

That's a great place to start friend.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes walla2k5, cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks! Is it no longer necessary to purchase an unlock cable to do a delete anymore? Years ago on my 2010 I had to get a Bully Dog unlock cable has this changed? Are the new tuners capable of working with out it?

6. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

That is correct, no unlock cable is necessary at this time my friend.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Ray from DRD and the MM3 tuner is the best way to delete also talk to Clayton of DDP he’s another great guy to work with

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

As stated above, check out DRD website and watch the videos and you'll find most all of yer questions answered. I ordered the mm3 and 4" TBE with muffler from DRD and even spoke with Ray during the install. Did the exhaust and tuner in the driveway in about 2hrs with hand tools and DRD videos on the iPad for reference, super simple, just take yer time and don't over think the process. Besides, the customer service from DRD and everyone on this site means you have a lot of help and support! Also, I've had mine deleted for almost a year now and will be removing the egr cooler and valves within the next month, so I'll be getting with Clayton at Dudes Diesel Performance for the delete kit for that, he's also a wealth of knowledge and will treat ya right! ??

2014 2500 CC Bright White 4x4 68RFE 3.42
    MM3 by DRD 4" TBE,
    Air lift 5000 Ultimate by DDP
    16K Super Glide 5er hitch

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, BuellBlackbelt thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, Power247, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I actually just did my 13 this weekend. You're gonna need an exhaust (test pipe or race pipe), the EGR delete kit, and its not necessary but highly recommended to get the throttle valve delete kit as well. You're also going to need to get a tuner. Many here have already mentioned the mm3, but I went with EFI live with Anarchy tunes. Obviously mine is still really fresh, but I do like it so far. Anarchy is running a special right now on their tunes with the CTS2 included as well. If you shop around, you can get some decent deals. The hardware is very basic, very cheap, and very straight forward. As ive initially learned from here, the stock exhaust is 4". So if you want to go on the cheap side, buy the race pipe/test pipe system if youre going to be running the 4". Then you only have to purchase and replace 2 sections of exhaust. Be prepared to be amazed at just how much emissions BS that you will be pulling off.

13. Thanks BuellBlackbelt thanked for this post