Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  19

Thread: P0882 code

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

P0882 code

I have a 2008 2500 that has the 68RFE transmission and it has gone into limp mode with a p0882 code. It will shift from 1st to 4th and not shift down until the key is turned off and restarted. Can anyone tell me where to find the troubleshooting info for this code. I searched the site and didn't find this information. Thanks.

2. Likes watersupply189, david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: P0882 code

P0882 means low voltage is coming from the transmission control module circuit, caused by low battery voltage or an open or short circuit.
    https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/p0882-obd-ii-trouble-code-tcm-power-input-signal-low-by-jerry-renshaw

4. Thanks Polaraco, walla2k5 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

all you have to do is google the code with the word ram
    Thanks for looking that up

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    all you have to do is google the code with the word ram
    Thanks for looking that up
    shshshshshsh... I run a small trucking company and my drivers think I'm a genius because I can instantly pull stuff like that out of my hat. hahaha

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thanks for the replies, but I had the code figured out. I'm an ASE master certified tech and work on whatever FedEx has for me to work on every day. I was just wondering if anyone had a link or could point me in the direction of the troubleshooting tree or wiring diagrams. I have seen a few here and there, but haven't been able to get any of them to open up.

8. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post