Hi there! I have been getting some questions asked regarding BBI's reman injectors and how they perform.

I just wanted to give everyone some peace of mind and some info to help you guys out. There are quite a few out there who do not like the idea of reman injectors and i most definitely understand. I am the same way. With BBI you rest assured you are getting nothing but the best and i would not hesitate to buy a BBI reman injector what so ever!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give some folks some info that have been asking me about the reman injectors. I have been asked a few questions about the success rate and the reliability of reman bbi injectors. All of the reman injectors get a new hardchrome coated valve set and a new DLC coated nozzle. All older injectors will be updated to the newer internal design to have the same functionality as new highline BBI injectors.All of the other parts of the injector are inspected under a mircroscope and whatever parts are not in perfect working condition will be replaced with new. The failure rate for the reman bbi injectors are currently at 0.4% ( 99.6% )The new injector failure rate is currently at 0.1%. ( 99.9% )They are always continuing to improve them so you can expect the numbers to only get better! I hope this helps some folks and if you have any questions feel free to let me know!