Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  77
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The white thang

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

The white thang

Well it’s been in the works for a long long time. Started out as a wiring issue then a rear end. Now a top end rebuild.
    Tore out every wire in the truck
    Installed a painless(my butt) harness kit.
    Took original dash outthen moved to the rear end now onto the motor
    Took the exhaust manifold off and turbo
    guess while I’m at it I’ll take the head off and have it check out and. Built back to stockish spec.
    Also did my own KDP
    The rig currently has no heat no a/c and no fan. Plans are a spring summer fall weekend end show off romper with a custom dash and gauges every where. With an few motor and transmission upgrades. Along with a not so stock steering column.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: The white thang

Oh this what it use to be

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Subscribe .....

Want to see how this goes on .......

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Likes watersupply189, david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Definitely following!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

6. Likes david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

New water pump and front crank seal

8. Likes watersupply189, david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mdog892001 View Post
    Well it’s been in the works for a long long time. Started out as a wiring issue then a rear end. Now a top end rebuild.
    Tore out every wire in the truck
    Installed a painless(my butt) harness kit.
    Took original dash outhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...02e3e8172f.jpgthen moved to the rear end https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...00e4d3bdea.jpgnow onto the motor
    Took the exhaust manifold off and turbo
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f4b7d6628f.jpg guess while I’m at it I’ll take the head off and have it check out and. Built back to stockish spec.
    Also did my own KDP https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4c97824c09.jpg
    The rig currently has no heat no a/c and no fan. Plans are a spring summer fall weekend end show off romper with a custom dash and gauges every where. With an few motor and transmission upgrades. Along with a not so stock steering column.

Looks like a great deal and one heck of a lot of work enjoy

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Likes watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

2 years and counting. I hope to finish by next summer

12. Likes watersupply189, david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Awesome!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

14. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Keep posting. Looking forward to the end result

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

16. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Can't wait to see the finished product, enjoy!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

18. Likes watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast