Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  27
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5500 ram 6.7 ummins 4x4 AISIN 6 auto 4.88 axle Newbie lookie for help...deletes etc

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Cool 5500 ram 6.7 ummins 4x4 AISIN 6 auto 4.88 axle Newbie lookie for help...deletes etc

Hey guys, I just bought a new 2018 5500 Ram. I have been searching the site for a few hours..Tons of info... I guess im looking to be spoon fed. if you can guide me through recommendations or
    send me to proper forum I would really appreciate it. Im looking for deletes and upgrades for my new beast. Im hoping for a little better MPG (I know... funny right) and just the best things I could do to my new cummins for $2500-$3000. Again I really appreciate any help headed my way.. btw I will be using this mainly on the highway and usually always have a load. Thanks

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 5500 ram 6.7 ummins 4x4 AISIN 6 auto 4.88 axle Newbie lookie for help...deletes

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackRam View Post
    Hey guys, I just bought a new 2018 5500 Ram. I have been searching the site for a few hours..Tons of info... I guess im looking to be spoon fed. if you can guide me through recommendations or
    send me to proper forum I would really appreciate it. Im looking for deletes and upgrades for my new beast. Im hoping for a little better MPG (I know... funny right) and just the best things I could do to my new cummins for $2500-$3000. Again I really appreciate any help headed my way.. btw I will be using this mainly on the highway and usually always have a load. Thanks

Hey bud! Welcome to the family my friend. LOL spoon fed. It's all learning my friend! Ill be more then happy to help you learn your new truck and what all can be done.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes watersupply189, david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: 5500 ram 6.7 ummins 4x4 AISIN 6 auto 4.88 axle Newbie lookie for help...deletes

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Hey bud! Welcome to the family my friend. LOL spoon fed. It's all learning my friend! Ill be more then happy to help you learn your new truck and what all can be done.
    This guy uses a shovel. LOL Just kidding. He's one of our sponsoring vendors.

Welcome

I know years ago the C & C was supported by a few. Not sure about today

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Likes watersupply189, david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    This guy uses a shovel. LOL Just kidding. He's one of our sponsoring vendors.

Welcome

I know years ago the C & C was supported by a few. Not sure about today
    LOL! Only sometimes Mr. Steve!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

10. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Just did my 2018 4500 C&C back in December. Full emissions delete. DPF, def, and egr all gone. Best money you can spend. Ray at Double R got me hooked up with the guys at MM3 and they actually used mine as a test subject. It all works great. Gained around 4mpg running without a trailer and with the 60hp tune. Ray’s good people. But most of the vendors here are, so you came to the right place. I did the MM3, 5-inch Flowmaster sans muffler(not loud at all), and a Glacier diesel egr delete. I’m pretty sure any egr delete for the 2017 will work on the 2018, as long as it’s for the c&c. Good luck. If I can help-let me know. I did all the work myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

was it very difficult to do everything yourself? I'll be loaded most of the time, So I'm looking for better performance and MPG.....Plus doing away from the DEF

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Well I'm ready to do what I can to get rid of the DEF and anything holding this thing back...gaining some horses and maybe a mile or two on mpg...not looking for smoke or noise...LOL Thanx

16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Well I'm ready to do what I can to get rid of the DEF and anything holding this thing back...gaining some horses and maybe a mile or two on mpg...not looking for smoke or noise...LOL Thanx
    The only time mine shows any smoke is on start up for about a 1/4 second. Bobtail, I run on the 90hp setting and it don’t ever smoke. On the 30hp and 60hp with a trailer it’s as clean as a stock truck. Took me a day. Well, a day and a piece of the next since I didn’t have 4 gallons of factory coolant that I dumped when I pulled the pipe off the right side of the block, towards the bottom to put the plug in. Not hard at all, just a little time consuming. Actually took around 6-7 hours but my buddies kept stopping by and you know how that goes.

18. Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I’m with you on the no smoke because I get away with a lot in Texas but TxDot guys just need a reason and they’ll always find something if they feel like it. My rig is perfect but I get a warning for something every time.
    This is my rig.

20. Thanks watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast