Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  10

Thread: Tuning support

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Tuning support

just a few questions on tuning..
    I have a 12 2500 ram and have some mods done but I am wanting to take it further as I’ve had issues that force upgrades .. and as long as we’re there I might as well do the more power thing! The questions are how much power can be made emissions in tact.. or can power be made non emissions and still pass the opacity test .. smokeless tunes?? Which tuner and cost?? Current mods deleted with 4” turbo back , bd protect 68 with valve body mod plus plate and Transgo parts. Have a build going in as torque converter failed!lots of parts.also have a modded turbo 351ve to keep exhaust brake.. and stainless afe manifold , intake is afe and Cai is s&b. I would like to keep it deleted .. but if forced would go back to modded w emissions that wouldn’t bother me either! Truck is used for plowing towing and just plain fun driver! It has fass platinum 165 and I do have a bag of parts for pump, studs Arp 2000 , just questions on injectors leave stock or 30% or 60% and if going that route would it work with emissions?? Lots of questions as I want to build it right the first time! Ok messed up a little have h&s tuner which works with modded turbo just not tuned for best performance!! And very limited!! And out of business so no mcc tuning!Any help is appreciated!! Any thought chime in !!

2. Likes walla2k5, david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Tuning support

Forget the emissions stuff. 07.5-12 trucks rely heavily on egr... not good. If going for injectors, stick with 33% over. With the right tuning, you should see better mileage and more power. DDP is a sponsor here and has BBI injectors on sale now. Check out MM3 tuning from DRD, also a sponsor here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Tuning support

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    Forget the emissions stuff. 07.5-12 trucks rely heavily on egr... not good. If going for injectors, stick with 33% over. With the right tuning, you should see better mileage and more power. DDP is a sponsor here and has BBI injectors on sale now. Check out MM3 tuning from DRD, also a sponsor here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank ya so much for the mention my friend!

Welcome to the forum my friend. Glad to have ya here. Ok so like stated, you will not be happy if you put some of those original parts back on your truck LOL. Your truck is much happier without it.

If your looking for some awesome one of a kind tuning then we can set you up with the all new mm3 from DRD. We have many other options to choose from as well but i promise you won't be disappointed with mr. Ray's tunes.

Like stated the 30% over range is a good place to stay for now. Mr. ray can adjust your tunes accordingly with the mods you have.

We have a sale for BBI Injectors right now that will save you 350.00 plus dollars do definitely take advantage of that! Actually may save you 600 bucks if you turn in your old injectors.

I'll shoot you a pm my friend!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Likes Joe Froe, david3gen, Power247, walla2k5 liked this post