Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Sergio Marchionne to step down from FCA..

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Sergio Marchionne to step down from FCA..

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!

2. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Sergio Marchionne to step down from FCA..

Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoat View Post
    It was just renamed Fiat-Chrysler about three years ago. It has always seemed to be a company that acquires other failing companies only to face failure itself. It's been bailed out a few times by the US tax payers and filed for bankruptcy several times in its history. If I'm not mistaken, it's only partially US owned at this point and made primarily in Mexico so there's not a whole lot of American pride wrapped up in this product. Regardless of who the current big boss of this company is, the only thing that matters... I like my truck.

4. Likes david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ed's2013Ram3500 View Post
    It was just renamed Fiat-Chrysler about three years ago. It has always seemed to be a company that acquires other failing companies only to face failure itself. It's been bailed out a few times by the US tax payers and filed for bankruptcy several times in its history. If I'm not mistaken, it's only partially US owned at this point and made primarily in Mexico so there's not a whole lot of American pride wrapped up in this product. Regardless of who the current big boss of this company is, the only thing that matters... I like my truck.
    Evidentally you have not done your homework..

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ed's2013Ram3500 View Post
    Me too... Was yours Made in Saltillo Mexico ? or Warren?
    I hear the Maxican trucks have less issues especially with Paint because of the Region.. I love mine!!

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!

7. Likes Ed's2013Ram3500 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoat View Post
    Evidentally you have not done your homework..
    Evidently you don't know how to spell the word evidently (just kidding). I haven't researched the subject because I don't care enough about huge company acquisitions to take the time. I'm speaking only of Chrysler and from memory. I remember Lee Iaccoca back in the 80"s did great things for the company. The second generation Ram was developed during his time as CEO and had it's debut a couple years after his retirement. That seemed to be a game changer for the Ram pickup. Sorry for stepping on your toes if keeping up on CEO's and the like is your passion.

9. Likes Blackgoat liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

My Ram is my first Dodge product ever..
    I can say when looking for a good towing vehicle I looked for a F250 but I did not want leather... I wanted all the goodies but no leather..Ram was the only mfg that had this for less than 60 k ...I have been sold.. My Bighorn is my baby..

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!