Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Egr parts year fits?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Egr parts year fits?

Hey guys long story short need to put truck back to stock to get an emissions recall taken care of, holding my tags until complete. I’ve some how misplaced a box of parts my egr bypass valve exhaust cooler valve mounting plate couple other things. I’ve been trying to track down where I could’ve misplaced this box of stuff but in the meantime time checked eBay and found some parted out egr systems all say work fine from a delete etc. but most say 09-12. My truck is a 13 and was wondering what year parts/trucks are interchangeable or can some of the plugins electrical sensor parts be used on another truck? Crazy I know I did exactly what I didn’t want to do-loose stock parts. They have to be around but or possibly at my buddies house states away who says he’s been looking around. So I figured eBay parts 200-500$ for parts I know my risk for them actually working but figure just to get me by for the recall then back off and original parts show up. Once again could this work? If so what years are interchangeable? Thanks

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Egr parts year fits?

What recall your getting done?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post