Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Stock filters bypassed?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Stock filters bypassed?

I have to change the fuel filters this weekend for the first time sence I got the fass pump. I am curious if the stock filters are bypassed with this or not or what to look for to check. Newbie question but appreciate the help!

2015 3500 Cummins w/ aisin, Kore leveling kit, bilstien 5100 shocks, 35x12.5r20 duratracs, fuel kleavers, buschwacker max coverage flares, 40" curved rough country light bar in bumper, putco silver lux led headlights, air lift rear air bags wirelessONE with onboard air, carli track bar, carli lower steering stabalizer, synergy steering box brace, afe cold air intake, raceme ultra with warp tuning by double r diesel, 5" TBE flo pro, full pusher intake, fass 150.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Stock filters bypassed?

Quote Originally Posted by DcLOLinger View Post
    I have to change the fuel filters this weekend for the first time sence I got the fass pump. I am curious if the stock filters are bypassed with this or not or what to look for to check. Newbie question but appreciate the help!

Hey bud! More then likely it is bypassed. If you did not do the installation then you will definitely want to verify this just in case. You can either call the shop who did the install, or you can check to see if any lines were capped off or removed from top of the tank. Checked to see if anything is still plugged in. Also you can take your stock filter off, drain it, re-install it, start it, or bump the starter, wait about 30 seconds, turn key off and remove it. If you have no fuel then it is not being used. Easiest one will be the water separator above the rear axle.

Few different ways for sure to check!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

The one in the engine bay may be used as the return so verify that one as well.

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Also, let me know if you did the sump as well. Ill shoot you a pm also