Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  29

Thread: eBay Really?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

eBay Really?

Why is it that everyone goes to eBay or Amazon for a delete package? Do your homework guys eBay is full of Chinese Japanese components you can find some good USA made stuff just do your research I purchased my true delete kit through Sinister Diesel and it was almost $26 cheaper than eBay and you have full support

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!

2. Thanks watersupply189, Jaxonsram, Polaraco thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: eBay Really?

Seems lots of people swear by them, mainy I hear it's cheaper with no sales tax and free shipping ... then there's habit and hear say. Soon this to will change .. they are talking of everyone to pay taxes .. and then well see about shipping cost.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

eBay and Amazon not everything they sell is cheap Chinese garbage they sell a lot of good stuff also

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

A lot of reputable shops sell on eBay as another outlet. Since not everyone can travel thousands of miles to buy from them
    Pay attention to the seller

Unfortunately US company does not mean US made anymore. Most are made overseas. And you're paying the price for the name. Exact same quality

6. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    A lot of reputable shops sell on eBay as another outlet. Since not everyone can travel thousands of miles to buy from them
    Pay attention to the seller

Unfortunately US company does not mean US made anymore. Most are made overseas. And you're paying the price for the name. Exact same quality
    It allegedly means it's in the country on eBay

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Likes watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

The global shipping program is the only way overseas countries can buy from the USA and get affordable freight.
    I just bought 4 X 20 inch mags@25kg each . Shipping to Australia was $175 us for FedEx air.

My race me ultra and 5" exhaust also Came via eBay.

If a business in the USA wants to sell globally eBay is ideal.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

10. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Just like everything there is good and bad just make sure of what your buying and buy from reputable companies

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

12. Likes watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Currently trying to explain this to someone right now LOL. Trying to explain to him that that is their tuning. He asked who's. I said exactly LOL

No name or anything just DPF upgrade tunes and sinister parts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

14. Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

eBay and Amazon can be good places to buy products that you are familiar with, just make sure you read the reviews about the seller (especially on eBay). Items like the MM3 tuner that often require service or advise after the sale should be purchased from a reputable dealer that is easily accessible. It's scary to think about loading some questionable software into your vehicle's ECM that could possibly cause damage to your truck and result in huge repair bills down the road.

16. Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Currently trying to explain this to someone right now LOL. Trying to explain to him that that is their tuning. He asked who's. I said exactly LOL

No name or anything just DPF upgrade tunes and sinister parts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Shibby Shibby Shibby Dink

I only buy odd ball chinese junk from those guys, In many cases they do offer a better price for the name brands. Buyer beware.

Warning. Watch the shipping costs. Sometimes the sellers hide their profits in the shipping costs. Example. I just bought a 500VA transformer. There were 2 sellers with a used one, both of comparable quality. Both were in the USA. The guy that was 10 dollars less was 13.00 more in shipping than the other guy. Buy buying the more expensive one, I saved 3 bucks.

Buyer beware

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

18. Thanks david3gen thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Power247, david3gen liked this post