Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  42
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incorrect DEF Detected see Dealer

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Incorrect DEF Detected see Dealer

Here is the Recall

EMISSIONS RECALL S87SELECTIVE CATALYTIC REDUCTION CATALYSTDear Vehicle Owner:This notice is sent to you in accordance with the Canada Environmental Protection Act.It has been determined that some 2014 and 2015 model year RAM 2500 pickups equipped with a 6.7LCummins turbo diesel engine may release air pollutants which exceed Environment Canada EmissionsStandards for Oxides of Nitrogen standards.The Problem is : Some 2014 and 2015 model year RAM 2500 pickups may experience degradation of theSelective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) system. Degradation of the SCR system can cause tailpipeemissions of Oxides of Nitrogen (NOX) to exceed emissions standard.What your dealerwill do :What you mustdo :The selective catalyst reduction system will be repaired free of charge (parts andlabour). To do this, your dealer will replace the selective catalyst reduction system in yourvehicle.Contact an authorized FCA dealer and schedule a service appointment.If you need help : For information on this recall or any other recall affecting your vehicle, visit the websitebelow and input your vehicle’s seventeen-digit vehicle identification number (VIN).English : recalls.Mopar.caFrench : rappels.Mopar.caFor additional assistance or information, please contact FCA Canada Customer Care Centre:By Phone: 1-800-465-2001 (English) or 1-800-387-9983 (French),By Email: www.FCAcanada.ca/en/contact_us.php (English) orwww.FCAcanada.ca/fr/contact_us.php (French),By Mail: FCA Canada Customer Care Centre, P.O. Box 1621, Windsor, Ontario, N9A 4H6.If you have already experienced this condition and have paid to have it repaired, you will still be required to have thecampaign performed by an authorized FCA Canada dealer at no charge to you. Once completed, please send youroriginal receipts and/or adequate proof of payment along with the campaign invoice to the following address forfurther review of possible reimbursement: FCA Canada Customer Care Centre, P.O. Box 1621, Windsor, Ontario,N9A 4H6.If your name and address indicated above are incorrect or if you no longer own the vehicle, please contact theCustomer Name & Address Call Centre at 1-800-373-1474 to update your information.We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your attention to this important matter.

2. Thanks cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4btyjjeep View Post
    My scan tool says P207f is Reductant Quality Performance and the reported fix is 1st. program engine control module w/P20EE and 2nd. is to replace engine control module w/P20EE and the P20EE is SCR NOx Catalyst Efficiency below Threshold BANK 1 and the reported fix is program engine control module w/P051b,P061A,P1123 and 2nd is replace diesel Oxidation Catalyst. But I don,t think my year has a diesel oxidation catalyst
    My truck is A 2015 2500 4X4 with 68RFE. It has 56000 mile on it.
    Thank You for the update! You should be able to call a dealership and give your VIN # and they should be able to tell you if your truck has the diesel oxidation catalyst.

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

4. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Does anyone have any experience with CanDo hd code ii handheld scanner with DPF Regen.

6. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

My scan tool says P207f is Reductant Quality Performance and the reported fix is 1st. program engine control module w/P20EE and 2nd. is to replace engine control module w/P20EE and the P20EE is SCR NOx Catalyst Efficiency below Threshold BANK 1 and the reported fix is program engine control module w/P051b,P061A,P1123 and 2nd is replace diesel Oxidation Catalyst. But I don,t think my year has a diesel oxidation catalyst
    My truck is A 2015 2500 4X4 with 68RFE. It has 56000 mile on it.
    Just go ahead and bite the bullet and delete that pollution crapola bs your Cummins will thank you bud

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

After much debate. I ordered a delete from DRD. It comes down to. I would rather have a dependable truck over one of with a warranty. Warranty’s don’t do much for you when you break in the middle on no where

10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

After much debate. I ordered a delete from DRD. It comes down to. I would rather have a dependable truck over one of with a warranty. Warranty’s don’t do much for you when you break in the middle on no where
    That’s the best thing you can do for your Cummins you’ll be excited as Hell and Ray from DRD and the MM3 tuner is the best tuning combo in the buisness

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

11. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12