Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Stealth

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Stealth

I have a lifetime power train warranty and I don't want to void it by deleting my truck. Is the stealth programmers worth it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Stealth

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Thanks John g. thanked for this post
    Likes John g., walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John g. View Post
    I have a lifetime power train warranty and I don't want to void it by deleting my truck. Is the stealth programmers worth it?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...88aed73c74.jpg

Welcome to the family my friend. I am a stealth dealer and depending on if it's worth it is totally dependent on what you think is worth it. If you think having give or take an extra 100hp, better throttle response, and better mileage then yes sir it is. Some folks get it and it's not enough so they go the full performance route.

If your wanting to keep everything in tact there are several options for ya to check into.

One being stealth like you have mentioned and the other one being the emission compliant tuning from double r diesel. We are a dealer for Mr. Ray as well. There are quite a few folks on here who run his tunes and have been for over 35k miles and no issues.

Ill shoot you a pm bud

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Thanks John g., dwanhala thanked for this post
    Likes John g., dwanhala, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

What exactly does an emissions friendly tune include? I am also looking for a little boost in my stock truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Top Of Page | #6
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Welcome @John g.

I'm old and slow ... I just want to make sure I understood, you.
    Are you asking about specific products ?
    Or if you install a programmer, can if it be detected or not by the dealership ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Welcome @John g.

I'm old and slow ... I just want to make sure I understood, you.
    Are you asking about specific products ?
    Or if you install a programmer, can if it be detected or not by the dealership ?
    A product that cant be detected by the dealership so i dont void the warranty. I had heard stealth is undetectable at the dealership.