Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New truck and fresh start

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: New truck and fresh start

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

After 1000 Kms I was at 11.9 L/100 km. so on par with the city drive(picture won't fit) . It's a $3 a day saving for me personally. For a fleet truck that does 500 kms a day, The stealth performance module will pay for itself very quickly. I think I enjoy the module more knowing that I didn't delete everything (including warranty) and still got a little more jam than a stock truck. I've had a juiced out truck that could roll coal all day long, and those days were fun. Now those days are over and this module performs as advertised and makes probably is enough of a gain in power and economy for most people. I'll still probably delete my truck when the warranty is up because there is no substitution for a good program and a tuned transmission on a deleted truck, but this has helped me delay that for a few more years.

3. Likes Power247 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Thanks for the updates! Does it help any with the dead pedal/ throttle lag issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Yes, to a certain degree, not as responsive as a fully deleted system, but even my wife said she noticed that it didn't feel as sluggish as before. No codes or side effects either.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

6. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Grizcore...I have the Stealth on my 2004 Ram 2500 (3rd Gen CTD). Which setting are you using to get the maximum mpg savings? I have mine on the "medium" setting and have seen a "little" improvement but not as much as I expected. I'm a very conservative driver, so I don't keep my foot in it. I definitely noticed a big improvement on the lack of throttle lag. I'm still trying to figure out the best setting for all around...and the best setting to put it in while towing my 21 foot travel trailer. Thanks!!!

7. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

So I've now removed the module and for a DEF service. It's been cold enough to freeze up my snake oil... I Mean DEF tank, and I will know very soon if they can tell that it was on my truck or not. I will be keeping it off and going forward with the full delete and tune. Having my dealership tell me that they can't help me until the vehicle goes into limp mode has motivated me to get it done.

PS I understand the science behind DEF and on paper it's a great idea, just not if you have anywhere to go in 30 below.

8. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wingnut720 View Post
    Grizcore...I have the Stealth on my 2004 Ram 2500 (3rd Gen CTD). Which setting are you using to get the maximum mpg savings? I have mine on the "medium" setting and have seen a "little" improvement but not as much as I expected. I'm a very conservative driver, so I don't keep my foot in it. I definitely noticed a big improvement on the lack of throttle lag. I'm still trying to figure out the best setting for all around...and the best setting to put it in while towing my 21 foot travel trailer. Thanks!!!
    I leave mine on max until I hookup a trailer then I turn it down a switch or two depending on the size of my load. The max setting is what I used for my testing and my results changed dramatically going from 90+ to 60+

9. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

What size nittos are you running. They look good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12