Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  26
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Throttle Valve Delete - $30 vs $130

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Throttle Valve Delete - $30 vs $130

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins- View Post
    My recommendation is get a Chevy small block water pump hose nipple and replace the coolant hose connection on the block it’s a ****** trying to get the hose over that thing. I was able to get it off with a 1” deep socket and a breaker bar
    Now you say that. LOL. I set the hose up in front of my shop heater for about 30 minutes then coated the inside with a little dab of dawn dish liquid. Went on like a a champ.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

Re: Throttle Valve Delete - $30 vs $130

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins- View Post
    My recommendation is get a Chevy small block water pump hose nipple and replace the coolant hose connection on the block it’s a ****** trying to get the hose over that thing. I was able to get it off with a 1” deep socket and a breaker bar
    Didn't even need soap. I work with a lot of expansion PEX...my Milwaukee pex tool made that tight hose fit a non-issue :-)

https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Produc...-Tools/2632-20

Current: 2015 3500 Longhorn CC LB DRW 4x4 CTD AISIN 4.10, Brilliant Black Crystal (PXR) with White Gold Metallic (PWL)
    First: 2000 2500 White (bought new, had long enough to replace VP44 2 times, 400K+ miles)
    Personal Info: Full carnivore since June 2014, and healthier than EVER (literally only meat/animal products...I don't eat my food's food)

4. Thanks Jaxonsram thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Jaxonsram liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12