Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  17
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Warp tuning question

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: Warp tuning question

Quote Originally Posted by Jcvititow View Post
    Sorry for not getting back to you on this. For some reason my phone was not showing new post to this thread. I will send you a copy today of the mph chart. I tried to take yours and cancel out the remapping of the tq- fuel table just havent had time to run the math to make sure it comes out correctly.
    Added the reverse ratio to the sheet to see how it works. Great work man this should be helpful. I added it to my "formulas for tuning" excel worksheet. But added your name to it for credit.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Glad it worked for you. Yea I started to add reverse but didn't see the point. Only thing I have not took time to do is attempt a line chart for a more visual reference.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2019 Ram 2500 CCSB 4x4 CCSB 68RFE 3.73 Diamond Black Black Out Edition RBP Stealth Steps
    Sold-2012 Ram 2500 CCLB 4x4 68RFE 3.73 True Blue Pearl

3. Likes Dieseldaddy87 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Any word on a working timing calculator for Warp? Should have been included in the software. When using EFI live calculator I was getting some out of wack results. Anyone else experience this ?
    Here is my work around:
    I had good results using H&S timing calculator. The Axis are opposite though. To fix this, I copy/paste the adjusted H&S timing table to libre office calc. Next, select (highlight) what I pasted, then rt clicked and select format. When the format window opens, dial back the decibel pt to 2 places instead of 4. Next highlight your formatted timing table and copy. Now delete the timing table. finish by rt click a cell on the empty spreadsheet and select paste special. Check the transpose box and paste. Now the axis are the same as Warps. You should be able to copy /paste the new timing values to Warp now.
    Make sure Macros are enabled in Libre Office calc or Win Excel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234