Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  17
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warp tuning question

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Warp tuning question

Quote Originally Posted by Jcvititow View Post
    10-4 the difference is it already matched the torque value starting at -200, -100, 0......

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    10 4.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

If either of you are running an auto I made a spreadsheet for gear/rpm/mph/output speed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2019 Ram 2500 CCSB 4x4 CCSB 68RFE 3.73 Diamond Black Black Out Edition RBP Stealth Steps
    Sold-2012 Ram 2500 CCLB 4x4 68RFE 3.73 True Blue Pearl

3. Likes Dieseldaddy87 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Cool would you care to shoot me a copy so I can check it out?

5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

After looking at the mg/stroke values for the 2012 trucks all you would have to do is copy the scale of mg/stroke in the calibration and paste it into the 16 cells that are scaled from 0 to 167.27 for that map. The way that i am referencing the map is not by the cell itself but by the value in the cell so it should work correctly. Also, if you didnt get my last reply I wouldnt mind checking out that gear ratio cal you made. If you need any help adapting the map let me know.

Nate

6. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

But on second thought looking at the torque to fuel conversion the scale is larger in the 2018 (number of steps in the scale and the top torque number) so it will take a bit of tweaking to make it work for the 2012.

7. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Again, I wasn't focusing on the older year models because its not what I am working on at the time. But I do have another calculator that was created by Scott Siemsen (Rodram2002) if you want it I could share. But I don't have the original that he created. I have tweaked his original to learn how he made the calculations.

8. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Sorry for not getting back to you on this. For some reason my phone was not showing new post to this thread. I will send you a copy today of the mph chart. I tried to take yours and cancel out the remapping of the tq- fuel table just havent had time to run the math to make sure it comes out correctly.

2019 Ram 2500 CCSB 4x4 CCSB 68RFE 3.73 Diamond Black Black Out Edition RBP Stealth Steps

9. Thanks Dieseldaddy87 thanked for this post
    Likes Dieseldaddy87 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Sorry for not getting back to you on this. For some reason my phone was not showing new post to this thread. I will send you a copy today of the mph chart. I tried to take yours and cancel out the remapping of the tq- fuel table just havent had time to run the math to make sure it comes out correctly.
    10 4. Sounds good.

11. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

There is some different scaling but with you using the cell and not the label I do not think it will change anything other then visual looks.

12. Likes Dieseldaddy87 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

There is some different scaling but with you using the cell and not the label I do not think it will change anything other then visual looks.
    Right. I try my best to use the cells that way if scaling changes it could be adapted easier.

14. Thanks Jcvititow thanked for this post
    Likes Jcvititow liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast